Dec 30, 2005
Indiana

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: I'm a JUNKIE

you aint the only one! im on this site everyday! a while back it used to tally up the days spent online............i dont even want to know what its up to now!

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006

I know how it is. I'm on morning and night. With winter coming, and I'm not working I will be on all day long when I find time in between my detecting.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I dont want to even talk about it.........The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.....I would rather just float the river of Denial....

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im an addict to this is the only site I really go on. Heck its my homepage. Gotta love this site.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.

My name is Ben and I'm a TN addict. I've been a user for about two years. It took a while before any of the "dealers" learned my name... it was a rough transition, as I didn't know the "talk". Then the "stuff" was coming at me for free! I was hooked! At one point I thought I could get out, but they sucked me back in. What my therapist has recommended is that ... just a minute, I've gotta' grab another beer.

Salvager

Sep 4, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite / Explorer II

I understand the addiction. I think it even impacts my uni work. I blame the always on broadband internet and society for creating this problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread