I'm a new member and former guest mostly a devout student of member sandy1 for many years now.

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still trying to figure out the different areas of the site. Guess I am late to my own introduction. I finally decided to go public. I am here to learn as much as I can, mostly on Spanish and more specifically, vault treasure after finding a vault myself. My favorite teacher is obviously sandy1
Welcome to Treasurenet . If you need help JUST ask ther MODs on here are TERRIFIC and so are most members

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandy1devotee369: If you have some questions try asking here maybe one of us can steer you in the right direction​

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022

Sandy1devotee369: If you have some questions try asking here maybe one of us can steer you in the right direction​

I guess I would like to know the best places to start certain threads and or discussions. I feel there was probably a better place I could have started my shadow signs on trees thread, for example.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy i usually start a lot of my posts looking for replys in the general section. IF people do not show an interest you will get very few replys. It just has to strike peoples interest if you understand

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I guess I would like to know the best places to start certain threads and or discussions. I feel there was probably a better place I could have started my shadow signs on trees thread, for example.
Also, do you happen to know if I may have revealed my location through the possible meta data in my photos. Should I have done more to protect myself and or location??

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I am late to my own introduction. I finally decided to go public. I am here to learn as much as I can, mostly on Spanish and more specifically, vault treasure after finding a vault myself...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Also, do you happen to know if I may have revealed my location through the possible meta data in my photos. Should I have done more to protect myself and or location??

Your image data did not contain any location information.

You're good to go..:icon_thumright:

Reactions: ARC

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet !
And yes, this is a huge site - lot's of info. and lot's of good people here !

Good Hunting !

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still trying to figure out the different areas of the site. Guess I am late to my own introduction. I finally decided to go public. I am here to learn as much as I can, mostly on Spanish and more specifically, vault treasure after finding a vault myself. My favorite teacher is obviously sandy1
Welcome to the forum!

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread