I'm going to hunt Mountain Trolls

Tom Emery

Nov 9, 2021
And the only thing I'm bringing is my brand new Apex Pick with the 36" handle.
This is one wicked pick. I'm almost afraid to unpack it. What if I drop on my foot? They'll be calling me "Six Toes" for the rest of my life. Glad I bought the protective pouch.
20220114_174214.jpg
20220114_174223.jpg

Seriously, I'm a little awed by it. I've used a lot of tools in my life. I'm not easily impressed, but...
Love at first sight.

Attachments

• 20220114_174248.jpg
    20220114_174248.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 7

Maka13

Apr 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one wicked pick. I'm almost afraid to unpack it. What if I drop on my foot? They'll be calling me "Six Toes" for the rest of my life. Glad I bought the protective pouch. View attachment 2003525 View attachment 2003526
Seriously, I'm a little awed by it. I've used a lot of tools in my life. I'm not easily impressed, but...
Love at first sight.
I used a pick axe like that climbing up Parker mountain, to find Emma mine. It saved me from avalanching down the tailings of the mine. It was all light green crystal color stuff. I couldn’t get a better look because I was busy not dying. I’m going to look for those pictures lol

OP
OP
Tom Emery

Tom Emery

Nov 9, 2021
I used a pick axe like that climbing up Parker mountain, to find Emma mine. It saved me from avalanching down the tailings of the mine. It was all light green crystal color stuff. I couldn’t get a better look because I was busy not dying. I’m going to look for those pictures lol
I'm glad you made it. Stay safe. Get well.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see it unwrapped. It does look pretty wicked.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is one wicked pick. I'm almost afraid to unpack it. What if I drop on my foot? They'll be calling me "Six Toes" for the rest of my life. Glad I bought the protective pouch. View attachment 2003525 View attachment 2003526
Love at first sight.
that will do a job on them thar mountain trolls Tom

Just dont hit em between the eyes cause their skulls are pretty hard

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s a great multi purpose tool. Troll killer, crack cleaner, garden tool, saver of a life if you slide down a slippery slope per Makal13, heck,you could pry open a vending machine if you,re hungry and no change. Use it!!!:laughing7:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
between the apex and the hermit picks you will be set for a good long time

the hermit pick will make that apex pick look small. really like the two magnets on the apex

OP
OP
Tom Emery

Tom Emery

Nov 9, 2021

the hermit pick will make that apex pick look small. really like the two magnets on the apex
Hello Mr. Koot,
Believe it or not. That pick has 3 magnets, one right in the middle. I tried posting more pictures, but that's all it would load. Let me see if I can get another one loaded....It isn't working. The third magnet is located on the other side(top) .

seagullplayer

Aug 13, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 & ACE 400, ACE Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a dandy looking tool. I use to dig yellow root with something about like that.

But from the movie I saw your gonna have to use some kind of UV light or some what not for trolls.

Unless maybe you get yourself a long pipe and grow a beard, but that was another movie all together...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread