Im in love!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm in love!

With my new toy! I took my Ace 250 out for it's inaugural hunt. I had a dang ball. I love this machine....it finds the tiniest pieces of stuff, including the 10K latch I found in a school yard. I really thought that I would have a hard time adjusting to a new machine, but all I did was turn it on and started swinging! I'm really impressed with the depth I'm getting and I can hardly wait to go to some of my better spots to retrieve what I have missed before.

Todays find include the fake ring (I found it's twin last month!), some misc. kiddie pieces and $4.65 in clad.

Thanks for reading gang, hope everyone got a little time in this weekend!

HH,
Moon

Attachments

• IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,124
Upvote 0

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: I'm in love!

Nice finds.You have a great detector and it will react to your getting emotionally involved with it.HH

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Outstanding finds , And congrats on the new ace 250 ,, I have heard a lot of great things about that MD. I might buy one for myself for a backup .... Guzz1

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000

I am also in metal detecting love...with my White's analog. :D

Moonshadow, once you become one with it, it will reward you greatly. Get to know what it is saying on different metals.

Kyle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Awesome!! Great finds and a new love all at once...things don't get much better than that! ;)

P

Pentico

Very, very sweet finds with the Ace 250!
We love ours..... ;)
Chris & LeeAnn
2ColoNuts

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

i was really impressed with mine too! if my brother hadnt commandeered it i would still use it.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Moon,
I hear a lot of great stuff about that machine. Great job on the finds Girl, especially that tiny gold latch! Awesome.
-MM-

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Thanks everyone.......I am going to enjoy the heck outta that little yella fella! ;D

HH,
Moon

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Great finds! My husband has an Ace 250 and he loves it. :) It's a great machine but I'm in love with a Whites MXT. :D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Pepper2004 said:
Great finds! My husband has an Ace 250 and he loves it. :) It's a great machine but I'm in love with a Whites MXT. :D
My buddy jimmy5503 has an Ace 250 and he whipped my butt with it on the silver one day.What a bang for the buck.Congrat's on the 14k Moon....look like quite a few people are getting new addition's to the family.Good Luck and HH!!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

civilman1 said:
Pepper2004 said:
My buddy jimmy5503 has an Ace 250 and he whipped my butt with it on the silver one day.What a bang for the buck.Congrat's on the 14k Moon....look like quite a few people are getting new addition's to the family.Good Luck and HH!!

Your right...it is a bang for the bucks.....I didn't mean that mine was a better machine.....I just meant that I really love it.
:)

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good finds,the ace is a great machine .i just got mine took it out three times,found my first gold ring 10k ,about 12 or 13 $ in clad ,a couple silver ,trinkets and misc. its got good depth,and gets small stuff too.so far i think its my best machine and i own whites,tesoro,bounty hunter,and a radio shack(bounty hunter) ;D

john37115

Nov 8, 2007
Tennessee, USA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75, Nautilus dmc IIb, Custom Soveriegn, Pro XL, Classic IV, IDX, Compass Gold Scanner Pro

Congrats on the new Detecta. There's something about a new machine that gets ya stoked about hunting. I just got a new Nautilus myself and I can hardly wait between hunts. Looks like you got a good grip on yours already. Keep on keeping on ;D

Dr. Ace

Nov 4, 2007
South-Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Ace 250

Congrats on the Ace. I love mine, too, and I would really love to use it - but we're still under a foot of snow. At least it's starting to warm up. I haven't been out since Thanksgiving weekend. The grounds been frozen since then, and most of the time under a near record amount of snow.

I hope you continue to enjoy your Ace. I believe it is the best machine for the money.

HH,

littledutch

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Thanks again everyone! Hope you all get out real soon.....Spring is Springing here in Aiken! Watch out Tot Lots!! ;D

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread