Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well probably not me. Guys on here who could probably. I could be the guy who at the end of the show looks at the camera and says 'Well, once again we didn't find the Spanish treasure, but we got some interesting leads so tune in again next week.'

HBR

Nov 1, 2020
Gulf Coast Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member. I’m a tv producer & we are always looking for great stories for tv to feature etc. Today I am looking for people. Treasure Hunters with personality & credibility. Who are the current go to Treasure Hunters? I am looking for recommendations not people already on tv. Is it you? Are you a big personality with an awesome story & the credibility to follow it up? Would love to talk and hear from anyone interested in being in front of the camera.
I’m affiliated with this group and believe they have content worth investigation.. heartbreakerrelics.com .. please alert me if this post violates an rules.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member. I’m a tv producer & we are always looking for great stories for tv to feature etc. Today I am looking for people. Treasure Hunters with personality & credibility. Who are the current go to Treasure Hunters? I am looking for recommendations not people already on tv. Is it you? Are you a big personality with an awesome story & the credibility to follow it up? Would love to talk and hear from anyone interested in being in front of the camera.
Contact this guy...he is very interested...very popular on you tube...very entertaining

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recognized your website and you are not the first ACE casting person here (a few years back) asking for treasure hunters. So this time producer instead of casting person?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread