I’m new with native tools and rocks

brian13

Sep 19, 2022
9E0572F4-B23C-46A0-9329-508793BF0601.jpeg
Hi my name is Brian. I am new here just wanted to introduce myself. I have some artifacts and I was hoping that someone with experience could give me some back ground on them. Where should I post and how should I start? Here is an example for you to see.

Upvote 6

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is Brian. I am new here... Where should I post and how should I start?
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Brian! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_metal_detector.gif
If you need help identifying a find - you might consider posting your pictures on WHAT IS IT? for help...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet. Need to give us as much info as you can to help us, like did you find it yourself or given to you, where you found it snd we always need pictures from all sides/angles.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to Indian artifacts forum.

CloudKicker0

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 2047203 Hi my name is Brian. I am new here just wanted to introduce myself. I have some artifacts and I was hoping that someone with experience could give me some back ground on them. Where should I post and how should I start? Here is an example for you to see.
Welcome! Cool rock!
Most likely formed by Mother Nature and water erosion and rock tumbling (geofact). Unfortunately, not quite seeing Indian Artifact.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know about that. It has a face carved into the pole end.
Even without the face it is obvious it wasnt formed by water erosion and not a geofact. Wish more pictures were posted with better views.

CloudKicker0

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 2047203 Hi my name is Brian. I am new here just wanted to introduce myself. I have some artifacts and I was hoping that someone with experience could give me some back ground on them. Where should I post and how should I start? Here is an example for you to see.
With all due respect to the moderators. Without any context, unsure how or why this post qualifies for NA artifact forum. Maybe rocks and gems or geofact. Thank you.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More pics, particularly of a side view. Also what part of the country it was found in. Does look like a carved face.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions