🔎 UNIDENTIFIED I’m trying to work this new spot but it’s hard. I went yesterday and I was so sore I didn’t even put it up on today’s finds

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got myself an old button I’ve gotten one similar but this one has a deeper bowl. Then I found it at all bluish green blue little little token thing that I scraped with the bronze brush and I ID’d it. And then I got what I think could be a fancy pewter button if you can tell me anything about the first button and the second button as far as how old that would be great because then I’m a go back to the same spot tomorrow it’s just is a two hour hike just to get there and you got a watch for wild boars snakes you name it it’s the swamp

I’m going back tomorrow morning so I should have me some new today’s fines i’ve run out of me getting lucky with all junk drawers I haven’t opened in five years pray for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • 1D2EF008-04C3-47BD-AEBF-552F3E782EEB.png
    1D2EF008-04C3-47BD-AEBF-552F3E782EEB.png
    532.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
I got myself an old button I’ve gotten one similar but this one has a deeper bowl. Then I found it at all bluish green blue little little token thing that I scraped with the bronze brush and I ID’d it. And then I got what I think could be a fancy pewter button if you can tell me anything about the first button and the second button as far as how old that would be great because then I’m a go back to the same spot tomorrow it’s just is a two hour hike just to get there and you got a watch for wild boars snakes you name it it’s the swamp

I’m going back tomorrow morning so I should have me some new today’s fines i’ve run out of me getting lucky with all junk drawers I haven’t opened in five years pray for me
All finds are good finds Truth. I may not want some I find, but even those I do, some I have but dont want more, I leave in obvious places for others. On fence posts or all together in a hole I dig to put them. Like they say "one mans trash, another mans treasure".
Leaving where we live, getting evicted, not nasty eviction just owner is selling, I took a few dozen old bottles and some relics, ok about a hundred bits, I had no use to keep and put them in several places in our bush 😀
Kinda like cache finds for a few lucky finders. Pay it forward I like to think for future detecorists. 👍
Hey mate, all you good guys here I keep in my prayers for good and for salvation. Whether some believe or not, thats not an issue, I still pray for them. For good lives and health.
Chin up mate, I know you still are devastated by the loss of your lovely wife. I would be too, for sure and your sharing of that speaks Volumes! It really does.
Mine I consider my one and only best friend.
You got plenty here that im convinced are your good friends and are 100%.
Good luck out there Truth, as we say in Oz, Good luck Mate. 👍🙂
Cheers mate, stay well and safe and good Hunting 👍👍

Upvote 2
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All finds are good finds Truth. I may not want some I find, but even those I do, some I have but dont want more, I leave in obvious places for others. On fence posts or all together in a hole I dig to put them. Like they say "one mans trash, another mans treasure".
Leaving where we live, getting evicted, not nasty eviction just owner is selling, I took a few dozen old bottles and some relics, ok about a hundred bits, I had no use to keep and put them in several places in our bush 😀
Kinda like cache finds for a few lucky finders. Pay it forward I like to think for future detecorists. 👍
Hey mate, all you good guys here I keep in my prayers for good and for salvation. Whether some believe or not, thats not an issue, I still pray for them. For good lives and health.
Chin up mate, I know you still are devastated by the loss of your lovely wife. I would be too, for sure and your sharing of that speaks Volumes! It really does.
Mine I consider my one and only best friend.
You got plenty here that im convinced are your good friends and are 100%.
Good luck out there Truth, as we say in Oz, Good luck Mate. 👍🙂
Cheers mate, stay well and safe and good Hunting 👍👍
I’m starting to like Australia more and more a good friend of mine lives there and with the gold and opal who would love it. Harsh land out there. This shirt says it all

Attachments

• 49E7D52C-F6D1-415F-8C99-799D8082413D.jpeg
    49E7D52C-F6D1-415F-8C99-799D8082413D.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 1

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
I’m starting to like Australia more and more a good friend of mine lives there and with the gold and opal who would love it. Harsh land out there. This shirt says it all
Our cities, are now crap. Our bush towns are old school and anyone would be welcomed with open arms unconditionally. That is a guarantee!
Our town is "yahoo" Aussie bush style 😆.... but I could assure anyone coming here they would be welcome and there is no run in time like a car engine. 😆
Travelled for years here, me and the misses, stayed here, stayed there. Is no better accepting place than Central Vic Australia. Not leaving it now after years of going here and there. Our Resting Place for sure now...🙂

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread