full.gif
um.png useroff.gif
OAHU, HAWAII

Aloha...808kaz

100_3771.jpg
WAIALUA CAMP (8).JPG PEARL HARBOR MUD FINDS 2009.JPG 20100626_01.JPG
100_3847.jpg

Sympathy2.gif

Always looking for the next digging spot and "cherry" bottle for your collection.
You did love this hobby.
Rest easy in God's hands my friend. :icon_thumleft:

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010
Re: I found a friend in 808kaz

Kaz will always be there by my side. I would like to share our recent dig.

"In Mud we must".

Aloha my friend!

Attachments

• TAKAYAMA DIG - 06 MAY 2011 027.JPG
    TAKAYAMA DIG - 06 MAY 2011 027.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 508

sodetraveler

Mar 3, 2010
Historic Saratoga CA

I'm extremely sad to hear the news of Earl's passing

Though I only new him for a year, I considered him a good friend

He shared his bottlin spots with me without hesitation and asked for nothing in return

I traded emails with him almost every day and fully expected to hear all about his latest dig

That email will never come, but I've heard that he did get in one last dig the day before he passed

Hopefully he scored some nice bottles that day and passed quietly with a smile on his face

God Bless

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009

Earl will be greatly missed. I feel fortunate that I was able to spend some time with him. God bless you my friend.

Da One

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010

What a loss! Earl was as genuine as anyone could be. Always willing to share information. Friendly, easy going was the norm for him. We'll all miss him. Aloha my friend.

lldein

Jul 1, 2010

I am truly saddened by this news, a awesome friend I have made online, always with Aloha, I have known him for a few years,seems like alot longer,through ebay, I have always wanted to dig with him and was waiting for that one time in the future when i went back to Oahu and get in touch with him. I couldn't fight back the tears this morning. Aloha Earl and God Bless, you are what makes this hobby great.

BuggahCHERREH

Dec 14, 2009

I have known earl for a few years now and was able to go digging and fishing with him on many occasions. His first love was digging for bottles but he also loved fishing. Before his passing he had called me the day before to ask me if I wanted to go fishing with him to test out his new whipping pole and lures that he had bought but I couldn't go because of work. The very next day after his fishing trip he emailed me and said that he had two good strikes and was really stoked that he got to fight the fish but eventually losing the two. But I know you had fun brah!
The day of his passing he got to do what he loved the most, fishing that day and digging for bottles that night.
At least you can go digging and fishing whenever you like now, EH BRUDDAH EARL SAVE SOME BOTTLES AND FISH FOR US UP THERE AH!

WE WILL MISS YOU BRUDDAH EARL!

ALOHA!
DINO

Attachments

• IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 486

fishaddicit

Feb 9, 2011
Oahu, Hawaii

I am so sad to here the news. I've only spoken with him a couple times and only wish I would have gotten to meet such a kind and helpful person.

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
If any of you have pics of Earl his family would like to use them for his service. Date and time to be announced. Please reply to this and I can put you in contact with his brother Ron. thanks

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sad to hear of the loss of another tnet member ! He will be missed I know by all those who had any time of any kind with him ! My prayers to his family and all those who were blessed to know him !

Attachments

• imagesCAKQATXK.jpg
    imagesCAKQATXK.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 409
  • imagesCAKQATXK.jpg
    imagesCAKQATXK.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 276

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always saddened to hear of one of our members passing, My heart goes out to his family and even thou I didnt know him on here, I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
The services for Earl will take place on June 10 2011 at 10:00 am (viewing) 11:00 service begins. Location is 95-1323 waipio uka street in waipio near Costco. Look for Grace Fellowship. His family is looking forward to meeting all of you his bottle collecting friends.

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
808 Kaz's passing was really a shock and very saddening. I will try my best to break away and attend his service. I have a pretty good picture of Earl with 808 Bottle Diggers back when we were digging the Tar Pits. I'll try to ask Dean if it is OK to provide that picture to the family. Please ask Dean if you hear from him first.

Aloha COL Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread