In Memory of Timberwolf ~ TNet Member

M

mcgearhead

I know it's a day late. Merry Christmas Tom. Sure am missing your wisdom right about now. Even though we never met in person, we still knew each other in spirit. At least I know you are having a better Christmas than me. What could be better than being with the Savior of the world on Christmas ?

Anyway, Merry Christmas Buddy !!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its been a year today since you left ! I still miss you an think of you often, I know you an Jeff are having a wonderful time with our Lord. What a joy it must be to be there with HIM ! Someday we will be there with you guys. Till then I will remember you an your wisdom an jokes. Love you Tom !

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miss you

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack”

Rest in peace,
GG~

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Been over a year since we lost Tom. My, how time flies. A day hasn't past that I haven't thought of him. He influenced me in so many ways. There was only one man I had more respect for, that was my own father. I know you are enjoying your journey, but we do miss you.

DM

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the pleasure of meeting Tom & his wife at a family reunion of his at a campground near Sallisaw.
They treated me & my wife like family, & we had a great time that day, I gave their Son a hiking stick, & later Tom sent me some cartridges he found at Camp Shofield.
He will be missed by all who knew him.

Fossis..............

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i miss him along with others in the past

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
He was True
--------------------------
Yes sir, he was. Can never stop believing in what he or the Wolfpack stands for.
Our American freedoms , history & beliefs. Never change brothers.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Tubecity, Brother we are still here, just like the memory of Tom. When and if the time comes, we will have to depend on ourselves and our fellow Patriot Brothers. Bless you and yours.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Wolfpack is alive and well and so is Tom's memory

Long Live the Wolfpack :icon_thumleft:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The WolfPack King is still in our thoughts and hearts as we miss him, his thoughts and his posts! Tom is watching over us you can bet on that!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread