In my beautyfull land...

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
First snow last week all over my favourite mountain, Mount Velino. And the air became threatening all in a while....shocked me that the clouds wouldn't make a whisper while tumbling fast on those naked rocks. And the picture captured the silence too...

Melvin

Attachments

• Mount_velino_1.jpg
    Mount_velino_1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 377

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful photo - I know what you mean about the "sound" of silence, and for what it's worth I think your photo captured it.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Cubfan64 said:
Beautiful photo - I know what you mean about the "sound" of silence, and for what it's worth I think your photo captured it.

I'll have to second'ed that,,, Great shot... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
melvin_it

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Tanks all, guys...this mountain and this picture means a lot to me. No Photoshop...just the mountain! :)

Melvin

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Very nice shot!

It makes a great background here on the cpu. Hope you dont mind that I use it for a week or so.

Jason

OP
OP
melvin_it

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
Thanks Jason,
You can use it for all the time you want, of course! I hope to post some picture more in the future....this amazing rock changes quite each week in this season and offers a lot of breathless views....for free!!!

Glad you enjoy.

Melv

OP
OP
melvin_it

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
TAKODA said:
Thats deep man.Thanks.

Honoured you enjoyed, Sir...."...Sweet home Alabama where the skies are so blue...!!!" :wink: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread