Cameronstrause

Jul 14, 2016
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Can anybody tell me anything about this? Identification? Time period? All I know is it's an arrowhead... I think. image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judging by its size and shape, probably an arrowhead. I couldnt say what time period. It could be prehistoric, or it could be more modern, but obviously still old since there hasnt been wild Indians in those parts for 200 years. The way to tell would be by diving into the local archaeology of the place and see what time period the archaeologists have attributed that style of point to.

Last edited:

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet. Try posting over on the North American Indian Artifact forum.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's damaged and has been resharpened to a nub. That makes it more difficult to ID. Hopefully someone will be able to.

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree it’s been heavily worked down into a bit of an odd shape, a general location of where it was found would help.

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree it’s been heavily worked down into a bit of an odd shape, a general location of where it was found would help.
Older the Better,

Unfortunately the original post is from 2017 and the poster was last on TNet in March 2020. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Older the Better,

Unfortunately the original post is from 2017 and the poster was last on TNet in March 2020. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

Shoot You’re right. People that bump up old posts always get me, I need to pay more attention to the dates they are posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions