Indian Stonehenge Site found in Pa, could be 10,000yrs old

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year we been looking for proof that the KGC had a hide out in a county in Pa, and what we found is another Stonehenge site built by the Indians . This site is so amazing that we will not keep it quiet from the public like most Indian sites in Pa. are. A lot of people did some major work at this site and it just sits there . There is so much history in the woods that we do not know about because the state does not want diggers to find out about them. Its about time the state allows college students to work at these sites during the summer like other countries do. So much of our history is gone because of coal stripping and gas rigs and major high ways . Its time the greed stops and we find out the truth about who was here 1000's of years ago . This site was built for the same reason Stonehenge in Europe was built. The date June 21st is a major date back then and is called the summer solstice . Its when the sun rise comes up at the same location each year or through a stone arch , that summer starts and crops can be planted. So much stone work was done at this site that it took hundreds of Indians many years to lay this out. I am sure there is a lot more to this site we have not see but what we see so far was worth the trips . I will give out the location soon, we need to get the experts on site fast before the June 21st date so they can check out the sun rise at this site. I will post pictures of the site and our finds when I can . I am sure DCNR wants to keep this site quiet but its time the truth be told and things start to happen in Pa. Thank You

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can hardly wait to see some pics. I have a lot of questions, but will wait for your reveal. So exciting.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KGC 13.jpg KGC 11.jpg KGC 6.jpg stone wall 2.jpg stone wall.jpg We have mapped over 3,000' of stone walk way that is made with flat cut stone NOT FIELD STONE. There is 30 large camp fire pits all in the same area made with stacked stones , 6 stones high. There are many pointer stones at this site, some 3' tall and still standing upright then some 6' and 8' pointers on their side. This site is laid out for the same reason Stonehenge in England was made. Terry Connors from Clearfield dates sites like this and has worked at 2 other sites in Clearfield County were they found spear tips that date 10,000 yrs ago. This site is not in Clearfield County but could date from the time period. We are working with the local Historical Soc. trying to get a college expert on site before June 21st . A lot at this site lines up with the summer and winter solstice lines . I will post more pictures soon.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian 10_LI.jpg Indian 11.jpg Indian 7.jpg Indian 4_LI.jpg Indian 1.jpg
These pointer stones are from 3' high up to 8' high and most are in pairs . We mapped out more than 15 at this site . The stone walk way goes down hill 3,250' to the river were the Indians would walk to and put the ashes of the dead in the water of life. There is a lot going on at this site with 30 piles of cut and stacked stone fire pits and more. This is laid out as sites in Europe for the summer and winter solstices. The experts will be on site this week to check it out.

Attachments

• KGC 1.png
    KGC 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Photos of this are on the internet, it is a previously known location. Many of these are property line markers of the first settlers.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proof reading would help also.

Proof reading is something you should do to. As I said this 3,000' stone walk way is made up with 90% cut stone NOT FIELD STONE . Who would ever cut stone for 3000' for land marker. This is one long wall way with stacked stones , it runs from top of the mountain down to the river. All of the round piles of stones are all in the same area , All of the pointer stones are in the same area and set in a pattern . We only tracked down 3,000' with GPS so far, we believe this walk way goes 5,000' . A friend is having Tom Baird look at what we found. Their is a lot more stone work at this site and when I can I will give out the location.

No this is not on the net and no the photos are not on the net either, and the local Historical Soc. has no info on it yet so how is it you know more about this than anyone else.:BangHead:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, too many Trees around the "site" to be like Stonehenge; think that it is MORE like Mystery Hill. I know that KGC was involved in the battle of Gettysburg, PA (according to CSA Gen. "Jube" Early), I think that he became a member up there...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, too many Trees around the "site" to be like Stonehenge; think that it is MORE like Mystery Hill. I know that KGC was involved in the battle of Gettysburg, PA (according to CSA Gen. "Jube" Early), I think that he became a member up there...

Ya, There is a lot of trees and to many for us to see the June 21st sun rise unless we cut some down :BangHead: Ya I don't think DCNR would like that. Warren Gettler of Rebel Gold just did a TV shot for Curse of Civil War Gold and he is in it talking about the KGC . He was with us during the FBI dig at Dents Run and now we have a documentary in the works . I been looking for proof that a KGC hide out was in our area to help answer some questions the local people talk about.

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian 14_LI.jpg KGC 3.png stone wall.jpg stone wall 2.jpg
Pictures of the walk ways or stone path or stone road . So far we mapped 3,250' of it and its still going.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the 30 piles of stones in the camp area , they are stacked stones to and the walk way is stacked stones , No this was man made. Then all the pointer stones all in one area . Something was built at this site and has fallen down or it was never finished but there is a lot more we did not post yet and it all lines up with the sun rise and set.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the 30 piles of stones in the camp area , they are stacked stones to and the walk way is stacked stones , No this was man made. Then all the pointer stones all in one area . Something was built at this site and has fallen down or it was never finished but there is a lot more we did not post yet and it all lines up with the sun rise and set.

That's a good question for your qualified local geologist.

Meanwhile , make yourself a pair of woodland (or whatever native type footwear you believe existed 10,000 years ago) and wear them on the walkway a while.
After you compress the fibers enough to wipe out a bruise your tater ,you can sand the bottoms with an abrasive stone to try to salvage them,depending on material and thickness.
You'll want to make a extra pair too. After you slip on wet rocks during a rain and bruise the other side of your tater you might want a temporarily dry pair.
Then there is the topic of how to dry them to salvage their potential.
Almost enough to mean a regular foot packed over the eons trail ain't so bad after all.

But you might be on a really early masonic site . Any hobnail scratches on the runway??? Crosses, or tunnels? Relics?:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread