Indian Territory Treasure Hunters Club, Inc. (Tulsa)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
I.T.T.H.C. is currently meeting at the Owasso Community Center the 2nd Saturday of the month at 7:30pm.

Our 41st Annual Treasure Hunt is coming up May 26th and 27th 2012. You can find a FLYER to sign up at our website www.itthc.com or send me a PM and I can
get one to you.

Hope to see you at one of the meetings or at the hunt.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wldbil, I live in Owasso. I'm brand new to detecting. Just received my Ace 250. I've watched some video's, surfed some forums, watched training specific to my 250. I'll be doing some of the simple testing, listing to various coin, jewelry, garbage so I can learn my machine. Other than that, where do you recommend I start. Should I just go to a park or school and start playing in the dirt?

Thanks,

Owassokie

DanMan1976

Greenie
Jun 27, 2012
Claremore, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Owassokie! I just started with my Minelab Explorer XS yesterday in my backyard. Found about 15 coins so far and some other toys, keys, and junk. Starting in my backyard allowed me to get a little bit acquainted with my new detector. I think my next stop will be at a park here in Claremore nearby. I have posted pics of my first 2 days of findings in the Todays Findings forum. Happy Hunting!

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi DanMan,

Congrats on the finds. My home was built on a previously undeveloped area in the mid 2000's. I doubt there is anything to be found out here. I need to find somewhere decent to hunt. I just have no idea how much hunting goes on. I'm considering Mohawk Park, which would be good except that I'm sure others have thought about hunting it...it may be all hunted out?!?!?

My parents live near the old town of Slick, OK. The current home is probably 60 years old but it looks like some old rock homesteads are on the property too. I'm guessing there was a homestead built in the early 1900's. I'm excited to do some hunting out there.

Owassokie

DanMan1976

Greenie
Jun 27, 2012
Claremore, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard Mohawk is pretty hunted out...but also that there are still some good finds there from time to time. I'm down with checking it out as well!

rustycoinUT

May 13, 2005
Tulsa, ok
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to sperry and am looking for folks to detect with. I have not been out since 09 and want to get back into it. Please send me a message if you guys still meet in Owasso.

Bill

Charlie_OK

Jan 1, 2013
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Bill, I'm just getting back in the swing of things too. From what I've heard I think they are still meeting here in Owasso. I don't know what they do at their meetings or how many usually show up. I think the next meeting would be a week from Saturday. I'm thinking about going too. Maybe we'll see you there.

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You’ll up and fade away or just treanching ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread