Individuals with blood type O may have lowest risk of infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Mega
Is there some place tracking the various problems with each of the vaccines seperatly?
It strikes me that there are a slew of these comments about.
eg low effectiveness, severe reactions not mentioned, suspected infertility, etc

anyone putting this together?
for example, what value is a vaccine of low effectiveness?
how does one know if it is going to work?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dunno; different ppl, blood-types, different reactions...? MAYBE not a "one size fit all" vaccine...

Last edited:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mega
Is there some place tracking the various problems with each of the vaccines seperatly?
It strikes me that there are a slew of these comments about.
eg low effectiveness, severe reactions not mentioned, suspected infertility, etc

anyone putting this together?
for example, what value is a vaccine of low effectiveness?
how does one know if it is going to work?

I don't know. IMO, this should be a purpose of gov't, but who would trust our gov't any longer given the bungled, dishonest, and self-serving politicized response to this pandemic.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
agree, but how will you know?
already having severe allergic reactions in the UK, given on the 8th
and that is short term
why was that not known beforehand?

ah yes, fastest approval
the entire system seems rotten

The rubber stamp is often, even usually, rotten.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several thousand shots were given in England and 2 had reaction. They have already said people with a history of significant allergic reactions against having the vaccine shots. Both of those who suffered an allergic reaction or anaphylaxis carried adrenaline autoinjectors to deal with their allergies so they both knew they have allergic reactions.

At this time they do not know if the reaction was to the active agent or inactive ingredient.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Like everything that is made there are side effects, what are they in these new vaccines? Basically they know squat for the longterm and very little for the short term.
Now this isn't anything new-side effects-and when the Govt's of the world give blanket immunity to the manufactures on future damages I find the a tad scary.

Ask a person that served if they were the test bunnies for the drug Mefloquine " Some not so nice reactions trust me."

Listened to the science program this morning and if you have a FITBIT watch they're looking to sign folks up for a study. 85% success rate at detecting pre-symptoms as a flu.

Interesting study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread