INFINITY there is ""ANOTHER"" symbol for it.

L

LUFFY

INFINITY there is ""ANOTHER"" symbol for it.

I saw it and forgot to save it damn anyway it is omg omg thats it. wow ok this symbol links in to pattern of the book. well i still do not see how infinity helps that much but I think i need a break see ya later

dragon2.gif http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/spellbinder/alchemy.shtml

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Re: INFINITY there is another symbol for it.

Luffy,

As far as I know, the symbol for infinity looks like the number 8 laying in its side.

Hope it helps.

Ron

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain

Just a thought,but the symbol(sometimes referred to as th OUROBOROS) seems to me a symbol of repetition or cyclic motion, like the rise and fall of the moon and sun or the night following day repetitiously. Now for kicks look at pages 12 and 101. Like I said, just a thought.

OP
OP
L

LUFFY

um yeah RON I said another symbol in the topic. there can be more than one( i did not think it had to say it in the post cause reading the topic is a given but i will do something extra now). also this firs in to the cycle idea.
and I kow about the side ways 8 I have it on other posts.

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Re: INFINITY there is ""ANOTHER"" symbol for it.

I know that a snake eating its tail is a sign for infinity in some relighion. Cant remember which one at the moment, but it may be budhism.
Anyway, the snake links to the book.

OP
OP
L

LUFFY

Re: INFINITY there is ""ANOTHER"" symbol for it.

A circle can be cut in half infinite times

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread