Screenshot_20170104-165844.png
    2 MB · Views: 205
OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Going to try searching this area again today and maybe tomorrow, so far 3 rings have been pulled from it and a bunch of iron

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a quick check just now, nothing yet in the way of cache signals... will try again. There was a signal going left of where Art marked it, but might have been junk targets.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Did a quick check just now, nothing yet in the way of cache signals... will try again. There was a signal going left of where Art marked it, but might have been junk targets.
Thank you, I am getting a ton of iron back there in the form of square nails and an old barn door hinge while searching with a metal detector

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marked the spot but don't think it will be a cache or anything important, except maybe a metal detecting find.

20170104_222557.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might check for a lost ring, between the tiny circle and large outer one, toward the NE direction.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi battlecat,
Dowsing revealed paper money/coins in the green circled area. It may be money you already know about, try checking the area from upper floor down to ground area basement/crawl space.
Did you check green rectangle area?
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang: TnetBattlecatdowsing4-15-20.png

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Hi battlecat,
Dowsing revealed paper money/coins in the green circled area. It may be money you already know about, try checking the area from upper floor down to ground area basement/crawl space.
Did you check green rectangle area?
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang: View attachment 1826826

Hidden cash was found in two different places in the past, actually two different room in the green circle area. The green square is my garden and was a garden before I moved in here, I may have to check that better before planting this year.
The first area in the circle that cash was found was above the stove in the cabinet under the shelf lining, the second was in the dining room in another cabinet also under shelf lining. I do not remember which was which, but one had 1000.00 in 50s and 100s, the other was 800 the same but some smaller bills mixed in

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, I forgot to mark the other structure on the property for US currency. I'd recheck the main house area and other areas in the house just to make sure. You never know where or why someone may have concealed something in more than one location, even behind walls. I'd love to search a property without having to watch the clock.
The garden area has had lots of activity over time.
Jon
8-)
:cat:
:occasion14:
:headbang:
TnetBattlecatdowsing4-15-20.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread