Introduction on how to use a pendulum from Supersensonics book

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot more to it the book. This is just a start. Follow every word exactly. If the photos are too small, try enlarging the page before you click on the attachment and you you'll get a much bigger image.

Attachments

• PD1.jpg
    PD1.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD2.jpg
    PD2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD3.jpg
    PD3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD4.jpg
    PD4.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD5.jpg
    PD5.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 65
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD6.jpg
    PD6.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD7.jpg
    PD7.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PD8.jpg
    PD8.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you start practicing now, by Spring time you could be up and running. There is a big list in the book with many different elements and substances. Pages 422-428 in the copy I have. The book is not just pendulum dowsing. Hills said something like 50 diferent techniques. Something in there for everyone. This fundamental angles chart made by Louis Turenne but you need to read the book on how it is used. Thgeir radium block was really more like a homeopathic remedy extremely weak.I susopect you could use a tritium ampule as a substitute.

Attachments

• Fundamental angles.jpg
    Fundamental angles.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say the best time to plant a fruit tree is thirty years ago. The second best time is today. I know it's hard to get motivated. You see the phoniness and it's demoralizing, but I'm here to say you can do it if you want to. These are the absolutely the best instructions. I've been at this since late 1970's and read every book and article I came across. Add them all up and they don't amount to ten pages in Hills' book. You have to go out on a limb to get the fruit. Turn off the boob tube. Nothing on there worth anything anyway. They say to schedule a time slot same time each day if possible. Hills says anyone can learn but about 20% are unable to overcome their negativity. Sometimes you just need others to help keep you on task. Unfortunately there are many who are in total self-deception or as I say delusions of grandeur. Do not take the shortcut easy way out. Pretty much guaranteed failure if you do.

Reactions: 585
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To quote a famous songwriter named Zimmerman: "He not busy being born is busy dying." Young people know what that means. When you stop learning you stagnate. Nobody should ever quit learning. That keeps you young at heart, vibrant.

Anybody thinks they are too old to learn ought to look at John B. Goodenough. He is widely credited for his development of the lithium ion battery and has been working on the solid state lithium battery which is fireproof, super fast charging, and "at least three times more powerful than the lithium ion battery and possibly ten times more powerful". He's 99 years old and still working on it. So get "busy being born" insted of making excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 585
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something else important, do not work/practice on a full stomach.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Interesting he does not mention the basis of dowsing, the easy way:
The witness and the Similarity Ray

Seems he drowning with the pendulum and witness inside pendulum
..the hard way because pendulum impregnation

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting he does not mention the basis of dowsing, the easy way:
The witness and the Similarity Ray

Seems he drowning with the pendulum and witness inside pendulum
..the hard way because pendulum impregnation
There is plenty in other chapters. This is just the basic. I suggest you download the whole book before it is gone. I saw some used copies for over $3,000.

I did want to mention a couple things again. Remember that dowsing is contacting the sunconscious. Normal daylight a person has a strong conscious that will overpower the subtle signals the subconscious sends. If you fixate all your attention on the dowsing instrument you just don't have a chance. I know trying o learn the pendulum I caught myself just totally involved in it's movement. Wrong, big time! Much better to be looking at the search area. You can feel it when the pendulum goes into resonance; you don't have to look at it. It's like it comes alive and bouncy, kinda like a wave form. Imagine stretching out a sping a bit then flicking it so it wiggles back and forth.That's what a pendulim response feels like, only like motorized.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another something I found when using a pendulum: if I have the pendulum over a spot and I start to move to a new location, sometimes the chain will start to slip through my fingers as if to say, "Stop--don't go any further." This all has to happen on it's own, you can't force it. But if it happens just out of the blue then better put a mark there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread