Is anybody on here a collector of Kid Meal Toys?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I have so many KID MEAL TOYS from Mickey D's, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell...I want them OUT OF MY HOUSE! Do we have any folks on here that collect them? If you want, I can go through them and take pics of what I have and post here, you'll just have to give me a few days. They go back to about 1995 to present (yes, PRESENT UGH!!! and that will stop immediately LOL).

These are FREE!!! I can't tell you off hand of what is bagged up, but I can say I have alot!! LOL and many are still in their original packages and I have several that are in twos, threes, and fours, if not more!!!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I want to say yes, and here's a pile of money for the shipping, but my wife would kill me! :wink:

Seriously, you might want to look around on eBay to see if any are collectible or valuable! You never know when you might be sitting on a goldmine!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for those that make goodie bags for their kids bday parties, these are great to add to each kids treat bag too.. just a thought for those with lil ones.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
somewhere, I can't remember where now, there was an organization that was collecting these and sending them to the kids in Iraq and Afganistan.

OP
OP
LadyDigger

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
WOW...all great ideas...

ME: that is interesting...I will see what I can find on that. I could do that!!!!

BootyBay: that sounds good too, but you just gave me another idea...maybe even taking them to the Children's Hospital for the kids that are sick and/or bedridden for a period of time...

af1733: Oh, I have thought of that, but it's not about the money for me..it's about getting them out of my house and putting a smile on someone's face. Even though maybe later on, if I found out one of them was worth alot, I would probably kick myself in the hind end, but then again, what's more priceless than a child's smile?

I knew TNet folks would get the gears rolling! Thanks everyone!!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the kids meal toys. I collect the hot wheels cars, lego sets and tonka toys. If you have any let me know and how much it would cost to ship to me and I will send you the money to mail them. That is if still got them to give away.....Thanks Matt

OP
OP
LadyDigger

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Bridge End Farm said:
well if you decide to mail them mail them to me :wink:
mlayers said:
On the kids meal toys. I collect the hot wheels cars, lego sets and tonka toys. If you have any let me know and how much it would cost to ship to me and I will send you the money to mail them. That is if still got them to give away.....Thanks Matt

I'll try to get them out of the garage this weekend and get pics posted so ya'll can see what I have. Please be patient with me, been remodeling and getting rid of so much JUNK!!! Mostly to Good Will (Purple Heart, Vietnam Vets, and Children's Hosp).

If I don't post in about a weeks time...make a comment to remind me!!! LOL...Even though I write myself notes, I still forget! It's not age, it's too much on my plate!!! ;D
Annmarie

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
I used to be a major dealer in fast food toys. Thats why I'm called mcdpoor..short for Mcdonald Poor.. I stopped collecting after 1996. So I have a full basement of the older stuff.. What I do is I donate to local organizations to give out as give a ways.. I have a daughter with Cerebral Palsey so alot of my toys go to disabled or mentally challenged children etc. Also most grade school teachers loved them for there class rooms as prizes for different reasons. We also have parades that we can pass out toys to children on the side of the route.... I usually try and only pass out toys still in packages just for parents safety reasons. Also I know it is a ways away but Halloween is a good time to pass out toys..
Mcdpoor

taz in omaha ne

Mar 15, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White's XLT E-Series Metal Detector + Garrett MH ADS-7 + Garrett GTA-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya might wanna see if your Local Hospital there has a Childrens Wing an see if they would like some.
Childrens Hospital here in my town Omaha,NE has a childrens bingo an gives away those types of toys as prizes to the kids there. I donated 86 Beenie Babies
to them rather then sell or throw them away here figured if it made one kid smile it was worth it. An did the same with stuffed animals to the Local PD. Just a idea to toss your way there. :thumbsup:

soplanter

Feb 19, 2009
Not sure if my first reply was sent but YES, I will take all you have as I have overseas friends that collect them. I will pay postage sent to me.
Let me know what you intend to do and how

[email protected] thanks

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please think about giving these to a cop or a fireman,they'll use these and give them to kids when they need them the most,children's hospitals will take them to,and lets not forget it's almost time for Halloween,give 'em out instead of candy.But if you want to make some $$$,try Ebay or put them on Craigslist. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread