Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ralph de Sudeley of the Cremona Document who set up a "holy relic" museum at his estate, charged admission and sold splinters of the True Cross souvenirs to visitors.
If de Sudeley recovered the Ark of the Covenant "in or around 1189 AD", he would have it included in his money generating museum, it would have been recorded in the Feet of Fines, and son, Otuel, continued their tourist attraction after his father's death.
There is no documented evidence that Ralph de Sudeley ever recovered the Ark of the Covenant, just another example of speculation presented as fact.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's Get One Thing Straight...Who Are The Real...Bozo Brothers Here!

If it wasn’t for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers

Let's Get One Thing Straight 2.jpg

Nearly 50 Million People watched Season 6 and you Alan M and a few of your Cronies are here as Skeptics...Who Are The Real...Bozos!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
30 million suckers watched Geraldo find an empty bottle in Al Capone's Vault.

How many people watched American Idol or NASCAR?

Don't confuse television with intelligence. No brains required.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Yes, unfortunately it's the same few appearing here making grand claims about it being real, or the crew found treasure on the island, or that there was an announcement the UN or archaeologists are assembling (that no one else can find) etc etc.

The telling thing after each of their announcements or claim that is wrong or made up they just act like they never said it and keep doing the same thing over and over as if they don't realise how stupid it looks.

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it wasn’t for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers

any yet, there are 3 or 4 threads on here with activity almost everyday for the years since... and it's the skeptics that actually keep the threads alive, not sure why they are here but thanks for keeping the forums threads alive...

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ship Found?

If they find a Ship in the Swamp, I'd watch.
That's a cool treasure in my book.
Probably watch anyway with DVR remote in-hand, FFW ready.

Skeptics need spiritual weed as per Sasquash to loosen up so as to not take everything so convoluted.

Your Bud Aurum

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first 4 years, I watched when televised, commercials and all.
I will record the episodes and watch, with out commercials, just like last year, and the year before.

Born in 1963, I read the story in some hand me down Readers Digest's, around 1974-75.

Every once in a while, I would get stacks of old Popular Science/ Mechanics, Readers Digest's, Guns & Ammo, Nat Geo.

My extended family would pass around these collected magazines while adding their own contributions for the younger generation.

My Dad got me my own 1st subscription which was Boy's Life.
Around 75-76, I was going to the library weekly, reading everything Verne, Wells & Poe and some others had written.

I am in awe of the physical, mental, perseverance and fortitude, what some of the original trailblazers did, R Restall & D Blankenship.

I am excited and look forward, to see the application of newer technologies by the brothers, and the results.

I love watching what the brothers do year after year, I am living out a secret childhood fantasy tagging along on their hunt. :headbang::hello2::occasion14:

For that I am very Thankful!!!!

So yes, I will be watching again this year.

Respectfully, tim

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haven't watched since season 2 ???? If I want to know what happened on the show, I can quickly find the answer on TN or Reddit. Don't havta waste 1 hr of my life listening to Mr. Clotworthy.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
If they find a Ship in the Swamp, I'd watch.
That's a cool treasure in my book.
Probably watch anyway with DVR remote in-hand, FFW ready.

Skeptics need spiritual weed as per Sasquash to loosen up so as to not take everything so convoluted.

Your Bud Aurum

Spiritual weed and something to eat !

77E69717-65AA-4428-B42F-247B83A60F19.gif

But don't try this at home ...

91456416-4A68-4F62-84CD-CFEA2EED1506.gif

Good season 7 ...

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
any yet, there are 3 or 4 threads on here with activity almost everyday for the years since... and it's the skeptics that actually keep the threads alive, not sure why they are here but thanks for keeping the forums threads alive...

You spray for carpenter ants in the areas of a home that have damp wood. The sound wood doesn't need to be sprayed. If you see what I'm getting at. ;-)

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You stated it yourself, without the skeptics, all of the OI worshipers would have nothing to talk about, because nothing is happening on OI worth talking about, very funny though :laughing7:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You spray for carpenter ants in the areas of a home that have damp wood. The sound wood doesn't need to be sprayed. If you see what I'm getting at. ;-)

To be honest I'm not sure how to respond to that.. Are you saying your in here to save us from ourselves with your mighty wisdom ( we the believers are the damp wood ) or what?

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You stated it yourself, without the skeptics, all of the OI worshipers would have nothing to talk about, because nothing is happening on OI worth talking about, very funny though :laughing7:

Not near as funny or rather ironic as to the skeptics spending so much time in here and watching a show they hate and don't believe any of the story is true or ever happened...

Jbabycsx

Sep 19, 2019
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aren’t shows like that pre recorded? The season you are getting ready to watch has already been filmed. If they found something, you would know it before the season ever started.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not near as funny or rather ironic as to the skeptics spending so much time in here and watching a show they hate and don't believe any of the story is true or ever happened...
We are not watching the show, we are just here to mess with you OI worshipers

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
everything about that show is goofy, but Marty's okay. I really dislike the camera going in and out, back and forth. It's weird. maybe it's just me. but I don't care to watch all guys show.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made.
Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? ...
Is there any verification of this "security" that Nova Scotia citizens had never seen or experienced before?
An operation this large would be noticed and mention by the Canadian news media.
So far, silence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread