Is there a proper way to give feedback on new equipment

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing new, this isn’t the auto industry, what there’s maybe 4 major metal detecting companies maybe more. Point is I like electronics, devices etc. I only have 2 machines. The talk of the town is xp deus 2, great for all that can afford and I hope you learn it or you will have it on eBay sadly. There’s not a machine on this planet I’m aware of unless military that will reach its expectations why don’t ask me ask the manufacture. Example oak islands Gary drayton has a satellite on the end of his detector that goes what 5 to 8 feet deep. I’m good for a foot, now if I’m a professional or historical work then deeper might be ok. notka makro in many folks opinions looked rather stupid in marketing this legend in many ways, I found it goofy these current test online are sad prove nothing, now if it performs as stated and the field tester suggest updates to perform better even if it’s waiting, it’s all good. If you took a poll on her what percentage of folks are recreational diggers 3 or 4 times a month vs more serious that would be a good poll administrator to put up that’s not violating privacy rule. Please give feedback

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread