Is there anyone here from my area that pans as im interested in learning

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
I'm interested in learning how to pan what to look for how to scout a likely place yadda yadda any help you can give is great. I'm no spring chicken but i can hold my own I'm currently getting a pan and eventually a mini dredge but want to get my feet wet first I also own an XLT with sun ray probe I live in NJ (NYC metro area) don't mind traveling but not too far E me or PM me please
I can read and research but there is no substitute in first hand hands on education with somebody that has been there done that
BILL Gent

Upvote 0

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
bill gent said:
I'm interested in learning how to pan what to look for how to scout a likely place yadda yadda any help you can give is great. I'm no spring chicken but i can hold my own I'm currently getting a pan and eventually a mini dredge but want to get my feet wet first I also own an XLT with sun ray probe I live in NJ (NYC metro area) don't mind traveling but not too far E me or PM me please
I can read and research but there is no substitute in first hand hands on education with somebody that has been there done that
BILL Gent

Bill,
check out the GPAA site for a chapter in your area. AFTON, MEDINA, AND PLATTEKILL have GPAA Chapters as does Fairfield Maine and several locations in Pennsylvania.

go to http://www.goldprospectors.org/

It is well worth the $79/year to join up. Meet a lot of good people./

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread