Is there anything better than a good cup of coffee?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am down to just one cup a day.

shutterstock_221241331.jpg

No diet drinks for me, they have found that diet drinks can cause strokes and dementia. The last thing I want is to lose the memories of all the adventures I have had in my lifetime

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TomyTye let m ALSO welcome you to Tnet

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me also add this "Coffee is PROBABLY the REASON a LOT of {PEOPLE are STILL ALIVe LOL

CoinsAndThings

Dec 4, 2020
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm definitely a coffee addict. I get my coffee from a local coffee house that has it's own roaster on premise. They have coffee from all over the world. Currently I'm drinking a Peruvian coffee. One of my favorites is a coffee from Papua New Guinea.
I use a small Mr Coffee grinder that I've had for years and a drip coffee maker. Love me some coffee!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty much whatever the local stop and rob has on tap. Usually I get it free since I'm a local and long time customer. Camping, I brew up Folger's. I have never stood in line for coffee.

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a wealthy person, but have one "rich taste" and that is Starbuck's Sumatra K cups. I have two cups of my cheap coffee from the pot and then I get my "real fix", the Sumatra. It is highly addictive!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Especially on the rebound through the nostrils, burns.
When a youngin we thought "GoldSlager" or whatever that crap was that was clear with flakes of real gold in it was the shiznit cool.

Till i had dried regurgitated gold flakes on my lips.

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In my younger days every small southern town had a "bootlegger" were you could buy booze after hours. A bottle of Canadian Mist was 2 bucks. I don't see how they could get so much nasty in such a small bottle!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions