Is this True ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are using them already over in England and Europe I have seen them on Youtube videos unboxing and using within the past 2 weeks.

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
romania and russia. guess r before u

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a statement by XP from Jan. 10th, according to the estimates, they are probably sitting in customs right now.

Posted January 10

The greatly anticipated USA arrival of XP’s new detector, the DEUS II, is still several weeks away! Although the DEUS II was first released back in mid-December in the European Union countries (EU preferential origin), specifically France, Germany, etc, they have only just arrived in the UK this past week for dealer distribution.
For us “across the pond”, the first limited allocation shipment is planned to be air freighted to the USA late this next week and after import/customs processing and shipping to XP’s USA distributors, it could take two weeks, to as much as three, to get them to dealers and their customers.
Please keep in mind, these first shipments are limited in numbers so most of the dealers that submitted their orders by November 6, 2021, may only receive 1 to 3 units as XP and the USA distributors are striving to fairly share their limited availability across the USA. However, the good news is XP is assuring that the USA will have the top priority for the sending of the 2nd and 3rd allocations of DEUS II.
In the meantime, following is the link for the XP DEUS II manual. It is well written and will be helpful when the DEUS II arrive. "

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they sitting in customs or are they still waiting to be unloaded off a cargo ship?
"For us “across the pond”, the first limited allocation shipment is planned to be air freighted to the USA'

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UncleTom

Jun 3, 2006
SEABROOK TEXAS
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I and II, CTX-3030, Equinox 600, X-terra 70,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
France had a deal to sell submarines to Australia and our government cut in on it with a nuke sub deal.

jsclifton

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I placed an order on 11/2 (first in line with that dealer) received ship confirmation on Friday and will receive on Tuesday February 1st. Three month wait lets hope they start shipping en masse.

Jason

Last edited:

Akronplacer

Jan 3, 2022
I placed an order on 11/2 (first in line with that dealer) received ship confirmation on Friday and will receive on Tuesday February 1st. Three month wait lets hope they start shipping en masse.

Jason
Ordered mine on 12/28. I'm not holding my breath.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks uncle tom

Akronplacer

Jan 3, 2022
Gare....I didn't forget about you. We will still check our that home site but we probably oughta wait until we can at least see the ground.

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they haven't vaccinated enough truckers yet. They can't even get food on the shelves because of supply chain failures but our president is working full speed ahead on it. Which would you rather have, food or a new detector?

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare....I didn't forget about you. We will still check our that home site but we probably oughta wait until we can at least see the ground.
Do i have your phone number ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread