It was Raining Money

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years ago, I was detecting one of the local beaches. An older man asked if I'd found anything. I mentioned that I had found some change and trash, nothing good. He asked what I did with the change. I told him that since none of it was old, I would just spend it. He got all upset and said that I was not allowed to keep it. I had to turn it in to the city since I found it on city property. My answer was that whomever I turned the money in to would not be happy having to deal with $10 in loose change every time someone detected the beach. It made no sense. He still insisted that I couldn't keep the money since it wasn't mine originally. Some people have nothing better to do.

Scott

brandonmane

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone happen to catch the story of raining money here in Georgia this past week? An armored car traveling down I-285 had one of its rear doors to open spilling the contents of a money bag and $ 175,000.00 currency. Vehicles immediately began pulling to the side of the road and folks began scooping up cash from the roadway as if they were some grand prize winners on a game show. This was all captured on video along with some license plate numbers. A young man turned in about $ 1000.00 the next day that he had collected. I believe the last I heard, just under $ 2,000.00 has been returned thus far. Good luck on the rest.

Oh woah thats amazing. is there any youtube video you can link to of the incident?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions