It's a Flat World

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
cats.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw a guy on a the street corner with a sign informing everyone the world is flat. I guess there's quite a large following of flat earthers who are convinced we've been lied to and we're all are living on a big pizza pie.

The lizard people living in the hollow center of the Earth think the flat earth theory is a real hoot. When they come up to spread Chemtrails (after the Israeli Space Lazer has passed out of range) they love to catch up on our events.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lizard people living in the hollow center of the Earth think the flat earth theory is a real hoot. When they come up to spread Chemtrails (after the Israeli Space Lazer has passed out of range) they love to catch up on our events.
Does the yeti help out the lizard people?:icon_scratch: I have see journey to the center of the earth... lot more then lizards down there....:laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this sign at the Denver Intl' Airport at the baggage claim when they were remodeling the place.

Attachments

• denver-international-airport-tolling-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-337935.jpg
    denver-international-airport-tolling-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-337935.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 27

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres lot of new science these days for you deniers of truth.

Men can have periods now, words hurt people, vaccines and paper masks work, printing money is good, the Earth is flat, kids are safe in schools.
Trust in the words!
Sorry Johnny, but I do not know if I can trust anyone that does not identify their pronouns first.

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres lot of new science these days for you deniers of truth.

Men can have periods now, words hurt people, vaccines and paper masks work, printing money is good, the Earth is flat, kids are safe in schools.
Trust in the words!
2+2=5, it has been scientifically proven by the Party

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions