ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE HAD A SCORE!

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD A SCORE!

So on Tuesday I was traveling through a town and stopped in a thrift store. I saw a espresso machine and thought that looks expensive. They were asking $29.95 and I thought I'll look at it later and see if it's worth anything. I took a pic with my cell phone and forgot about it. Last night I remembered about the pictures and looked them up on eBay. The espresso machine was a DeLonghi ESAM 3300. There were only a few but the highest "Buy it Now" was over $1K. YES!!! :hello2: :hello2: Here's the only used one I could find:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DeLonghi-Esclus...all_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item1c15efec43
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about walking away from that. I made excuses at work and left early heading back toward that store. I got there at 3:00 PM, walked in and there it was!
Grabbed it and a Rainbow power head for $3.00. It was a good day!

Good Luck and HH
Baddog

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD A SCORE!

SAWEEEEET Snag amigo ! Sounds like Fortune smiled on you. Gotta grab stuff when you see it lesson don't want to learn the hard way :'(

OP
OP
BADDOG

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD A SCORE!

I finally got to test this out (you know you have to make sure it works). OMG if you like expresso, this is the best I've ever had. Now I just have to figure out why I need to keep it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread