Jack Daniels and a 50 (fifty) cc Yamaha Dirt Bike!!! Warning - graphic images!!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

Attachments

• IMGP2579.JPG
    IMGP2579.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMGP2581.JPG
    IMGP2581.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,584
  • IMGP2580.JPG
    IMGP2580.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,341
  • IMGP2579.JPG
    IMGP2579.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 485
  • IMGP2581.JPG
    IMGP2581.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 527
  • IMGP2580.JPG
    IMGP2580.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 566

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Re: Jack Daniels and a 50 (fifty) cc Yamaha Dirt Bike!!!

Ouch! This is what a hit and run did to me a few years ago, plus 50 stitches on my arm you cant see.

Attachments

• arms small.jpg
    arms small.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 925
OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

spawn00x said:
Ouch! This is what a hit and run did to me a few years ago, plus 50 stitches on my arm you cant see.

All I can say right now is ow. I hope the driver that hit you was paid back for it.

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70

Unfortunatley he was never caught.

Dirty WhiteBoy said:
spawn00x said:

All I can say right now is ow. I hope the driver that hit you was paid back for it.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Hey Spawn...I'm sorry he got away. I guess anytime you walk away from it you're lucky. I somehow feel pretty lucky right now. That is some pretty serious road rash you got there. And 50 stitches to boot....damn! My forearm's got a 6 inch patch on it too. ::)

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70

Yeah, I think road rash is the worst...

Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hey Spawn...I'm sorry he got away. I guess anytime you walk away from it you're lucky. I somehow feel pretty lucky right now. That is some pretty serious road rash you got there. And 50 stitches to boot....damn! My forearm's got a 6 inch patch on it too. ::)

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

This just proves that dirt bikes and JD don't mix. ::)

Looks awful, hope you heal up quickly.

DM

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

Yeowch! Was that one of those "Hey guys...watch this" moments? :icon_jokercolor: Been there done that. Your necklace brings back painful memories too, 2 and 14 was a hard season to stay a fan but I am sitting here right now in a KC T-shirt so I guess I survived it. I hope they go at least 8-8 this year.

HH Charlie

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Digginman...You got that right. The 2 just don't mix and I deserved it! Just a small friendly reminder to always wear a helmet. :icon_scratch:

Charlie: Yeah, funny....it was one of those moments. Nothing like good cheap entertainment! ::)

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

That's painful to look at. Did you have on leather? My boss is a motorcycle rider and he introduced me to the website that shows all the gory cycle wrecks. Enough to cure me from ever doing it or encouraging it, at least without all the proper equipment. 'Course, I'm 175 years old already, but I can preach to my g-g-g-grandchildren. -Noodle

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Hey Noodle! I was very stupid for getting on that bike at all much less not having any equipment on after I had been drinking. It's funny...I have been riding bikes all my life and I am a very light occasional drinker but they all came together on Saturday night! It doesn't have to be a big bike to get ya. This was the stupidest thing I have done in a long time and I freaked everybody out when I did it. That will be the last time this happens! It's painful to be stupid! :icon_scratch: :-[

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

you served as a fine "bad exsample" --see kids how you get hurt doing dumb things ? ---so don't ever do this. :thumbsup:

S

stefen

Regardless of the propellant...the bikes are best known as 'Murdercycles' :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

I thought I was gonna be Evil Kneivel, but I only turned out to be Awful Knaufel. ::)

That was well put Stefan! And unfortunately true! :'(

S

stefen

My ex-father-in-law introduced me to my dislike for bikes (and him also)...

Stopped by his MG Restoratilon Garage one day for a tuneup on my TC...he had a large bike by the door that looked pretty hot...which he insisted that I take for a spin, which I did...

Approaching the end of the alley at a T-Intersection with a busy street, I applied ther brakes...nothing...zippo

So I put the bike sideways into a chain-link fence and got off, left the bike in a pile and walked back to his shop...

Told him that it had no brakes which he acknowledged with a big laugh...

I swiftly explained the benefits of him using it as a suppositoty as he lay prostrate on the ground...

I looked similar as you (and so did he)...

Last time I ever swung a leg over

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

stefen said:
My ex-father-in-law introduced me to my dislike for bikes (and him also)...

Stopped by his MG Restoratilon Garage one day for a tuneup on my TC...he had a large bike by the door that looked pretty hot...which he insisted that I take for a spin, which I did...

Approaching the end of the alley at a T-Intersection with a busy street, I applied ther brakes...nothing...zippo

So I put the bike sideways into a chain-link fence and got off, left the bike in a pile and walked back to his shop...

Told him that it had no brakes which he acknowledged with a big laugh...

I swiftly explained the benefits of him using it as a suppositoty as he lay prostrate on the ground...

I looked similar as you (and so did he)...

Last time I ever swung a leg over

Oh man, I can't believe he put you on that bike knowing it had no brakes....I would flat have killed him for that one. I'm glad you got even with him.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I used to love motorcycles. 750 Honda road bike, 250 Yamaha with all the motocross racing goodies. However, after 1 week in the hospital, 2 SS screws in my right shoulder, 2 operations I sold them!!!! But even though I'm 25 years removed from riding I still miss the open road.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Hey Johnnycat....You made the right decision man. I love to ride open road as much as anybody ever did, but you are a wise man because you are here to talk about it. I have had probably at least 5 friends and several people I know die on them and that makes it....NOT WORTH IT! The losses have been shattering. There is a very cool bike out now called the "T-Rex" It is a 3 wheel reverse trike. If you have not seen one yet-google it. I think it is a great answer to reducing the risk of motorcycle riding. While NO vehicle is ever completely safe, this bike is probably 10 times safer than a 2 wheel bike is simply for the fact that it will not slide out from under you! Can-Am (Polaris) also makes a neat three wheel reverse trike too, but I like the T-Rex a whole lot better! :icon_thumright:

I don't think I'm gonna be able to swing the coil for a couple of weeks...the left hand is pretty bad. Middle finger does not want to move yet. Real sore! :'(

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That ain't bad, bud. Last summer I decided I could set a land speed record by getting out my bicycle I never ride and blazing down the bike trail from Walmart to my house along Summit Blvd. Stone cold sober. When I crossed this one street the city had put a dog leg in the crossing, and I thought I could just pop a wheelie over that curb, but not quite. I looked good I know flying through the air and was alright till the pavement come up to meet me. Traffic actually stopped on Summit Blvd., and people got out of their cars and came running up, but I told them I meant to do that. The hospital charged me $1700 dollars for the whole deal. They said I was the fifth one in there that day, but at least I wasn't drunk. Road rash is bad. The stitched up place healed, but I still got the road rash scar on my shoulder.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Welcome back home RGINN. Hope you had a great weekend! Yeah, I'm hurtin, but it could've been alot worse. I got a nice patch on my forearm right where the arm brace band from the detector crosses over the arm....so I will not be swingin the coil for a few weeks. I so deserve it ::)!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread