Jenn from Immagix - the Treasure Chronicles

ImmagixJenn

Sep 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, wanted to share a tip on a treasure hunting opportunity. This one’s a little unorthodox… It actually involves a live action TV series and your mobile device.

There’s a new show coming out soon called the Treasure Chronicles. It moves beyond traditional TV-watching and engages its audience in real and virtual treasure hunting.

Here’s a message from the show’s producers:
“We are offering viewers the chance to experience history during the inaugural season of the Treasure Chronicles. Get a head start against your competition by registering early. Your bonus points might help you claim your share of the lost treasure.”

The show has a live cast, and to accompany each season, every viewer has a chance to claim a stake of a real lost treasure — that is, if it’s found.

One of their treasure hunts involves the 19th Century Beale Ciphers, worth over $63 million USD:

You might want to check it out before too many people find out about it — I know I will.
The Treasure Chronicles

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA). I couldn't help but notice you have signed in a number of different Forums - leave you "Treasure Chronicles" announcement and never return.
killingme.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread