Jesse James and his infamos wolfe map.

OkieGold

Jun 28, 2008
I have studied the map for many years and new one of the owners of it who has since passed away.He had his opinions as others do to what the map says.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
The copy you have posted was one that Dwight Traina posted on the internet years ago. Are you saying it doesn't go to Addington like Bob Brewer claims?

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
ugwulf,

I see that you removed your post about your trip to the Wichita's. There are many rock piles out there. At one time there were as many as 10,000 miners prowling the hills. Many of those prospectors marked their claims with piles of rocks. I have found some rock cairns used as trail markers that will lead you back into the mountains. I have a good copy of the original copper map. If you would like to know what a symbol is let me know and I will try and help.

OP
OP
ugwulf

ugwulf

Jun 28, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrette 150 ace
well its been a while since i have posted anything. i would like to start out by saying i was right and i was wrong.the map that i was commenting on is well to something i did not expect. while i was looking for some thing from jj turns out to be something else but is still something.. followed and did find something else. i will not elaborate cause of cutthroat people who want glory and riches for them selves where in my case i want to be in the history books. during my search i did find a few things not of material value but of informative value. never did i think that what we are all looking for turns out to be another story. witch i will tell with pics when i find it again,,,,like every one before me you see it once but never can find again....... or so its been the story. i have kept my parameter to a certain area because i saw some thing and it did not cross my mind till after it was to late and i had forgotten about it . now i am stuck on finding it again so it can lead me to what we have all been looking for. when i find it again i will post it .then you will all scratch your heads and say no way. i saw it once and have not been able to locate it again ....damn mountains....they all look a like .the wolf map is real and does lead to something and ill prove it......i hope...damn mountains i found it once and ill find it again....

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
google search for "wolf map" jesse james .....should come up somewhere.....I remember it long ago on this or another site

Dave45 said:
Iv never seen the wolf map if its not a secret could you post it.

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is copy off internet I found....not sure where or when.......I do know it is not exact size of map

Attachments

• dwight\'s copper map.jpg
    dwight\'s copper map.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16,716

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is copy off internet I found....not sure where or when.......I do know it is not exact size of map

By the way it's not a wolf. It's a buffalo.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Buffalo: Big Humped Critter you find in the open plains. If that is a wolf I will eat Buffalo cheese. Not a wofie. But hard core Tatanka Bison.

The tatanka — buffalo — are held in high regard by the Lakota people. It is respected as a symbol of the divine because for Native Americans, the buffalo was a “banquet” for the people. The buffalo — tatanka — gave up its own flesh and life to feed the Native American people. In other words dinner on the hoof.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread