gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0255.jpg IMG_1420.jpg DJI_0046.jpg

1 pic, is the gold we obtained from about 20 lbs of dirt in the area they worked.
2 pic, that is the mountain where I missed the large treasure in a cave. Near the top about the middle. Side entrance not visible from the front.
3 pic, example of the area in search at the moment, this is a picture with the drone.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Doc, still here and am glad that you are posting again. I'm afraid that I may not make that peacock bass trip after all. sigh. Time is catching up with me.

However please keep me ( US )informed of your successes.

Tha Tayopa story has been rounded out, and the book started again. It contains the initial discoveries, route to Rome via the Rio del Norte, holding depositories at The Caballo mt. and their final achillies heel effort with the planned insurection, with the colaboration of the Dutch - for which the King could take no more and hence the expulsion order

They followed the same pattern of hiding goodies expecting to come back to recover them, only to have the secrets drift away fom them.

They now are interested in a casual way, they have accumulated such huge bank amounts that thier lost treasures are merely secondary. Besides they would be verfyuing their sordid past by acknowledging them.

Luck ny friend, you are also creating history

p.. still have your Cessna ?

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Tha Tayopa story has been rounded out, and the book started again. It contains the initial discoveries, route to Rome via the Rio del Norte, holding depositories at The Caballo mt. and their final achillies heel effort with the planned insurection, with the colaboration of the Dutch - for which the King could take no more and hence the expulsion order

Book "started again"? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: What happened?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Doc, still here and am glad that you are posting again. I'm afraid that I may not make that peacock bass trip after all. sigh. Time is catching up with me.

However please keep me ( US )informed of your successes.

They followed the same pattern of hiding goodies expecting to come back to recover them, only to have the secrets drift away fom them.

They now are interested in a casual way, they have accumulated such huge bank amounts that thier lost treasures are merely secondary. Besides they would be verfyuing their sordid past by acknowledging them.

Luck ny friend, you are also creating history

p.. still have your Cessna ?

Joseph,

Hope you will be able to come down some time, glad to hear you are writing again. I am still following the Jesuits foot steps hehe. The Cessna is still with me and flying well.

Let me know if I can be of any help, I posted on a thread of the INCA in this forum and left you a hello there... just in case you can not find it I will post the pic here.

G

brace.jpg

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends, Happy new year...

You believe that this is a Jesuit

This stone has three brands below

Close to the heart I found this medal by the part back has initials IHS

Last edited:

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
Not sure about the rock, but the amulet/medal/coin thing is neat!

Looks like you are having fun. Keep beeping!

Hi friends, Happy new year...

Close to the heart I found this medal by the part back has initials IHS

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Gabriel , could you show the back?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The medal next to a Saguaro to 7 inch depth, was upside down, will be some clue?

ignaci50.jpg Limpia parte Trasera.jpg

Is San Ignacio of Loyola in the 17TH century, Measuring 1.88 inches and is an ally of copper and bronze

medalla.jpg Recien Sacada.jpg

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
audigger53
I noticed in your post you mentioned Lukeville Arizona. Many years ago I received a letter from a man in Sells Arizona who new my father in Korea and was a "frogman" as my father was, the letter gave instructions as to where to find a Spanish/Jesuit? treasure in the mountains. He stated that it was part of the LUE treasure that was secreted in 3 seperate caches around the 4 corners area. In this cave was Spaniard armour, weapons, priest robes, and many boxes of jewels. In one corner of the cave, gold bars were stacked up like "chord wood" (his words) and a very large table and chair. The table and chair was 2-3 times bigger than a table and chair that we use today. As he made his way through the cave which extended some 100 feet in his estimation to an underground stream that appeared to flow below an overhang. At the back of the cave ,an adit branched off at a right angle whose dimensions opened up to a very large room filled with more Spanish armour and an alter that he described as a large stone table supported by larger stones. There was a map of the Sanoita area in Mexico (he thinks) that showed a number of Jesuit missions on what he thought was some type of skin from a sheep or cow.
He described a mountain 17 miles from sells at 49 degrees, and gave directions to the cave which I still have in my memory banks but I have to admit that it all seems far fetched to me. So, perhaps you could shed some light on this and tell me if it is possible that this stuff actually exists...

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GreyGhost
Find a mountain shaped like a carrying basket 17 miles from sells at 49 degrees using sells as the origin and we will go from there.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sound exciting guys. Your going to have everyone that is close looking. Keep us informed

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GreyGhost
Your research so far is right on...keep going. You found the first clue...

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grey Ghost
Could mean a tunnel, a mine, probably numerous meanings for "latebra Uxor Egregius"

GreyGhost

Feb 14, 2010
AZ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sent you a PM. Are you looking for answers or do you already know the answers and you're quizzing me?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread