JFK and Lucky Buddha coin.....with friends.

BLACKIE555

Dec 6, 2020
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Romping around with my Legend and really finding it a sweet upgrade to the Simplex I still like. It's taken some time to hear my way around but my last few outings have been very good. A lucky Buddha astrological coin.....it has pisces on the reverse. Tucked away under a 70 foot Tulip Tree. It rang out right at the base of the tree....A place I never check, but I somehow caught it on my way by. I stuck a shovel in the ground and was surprised it was soft enough to excavate...about 8 inches down. I found a JFK half, my first and I nearly gave up on this target.....I kept overlooking it, it was only an inch deep but ....it was so disguised as dirt.

I found a boot heel plate and a brooch nearby and a respectable IHP in the mix. Nice 2 hours.

image (5).jpg

image (4).jpg

image (2).jpg

Upvote 11

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cool coins

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like the lucky Buddha!!! Nice finds!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Romping around with my Legend and really finding it a sweet upgrade to the Simplex I still like. It's taken some time to hear my way around but my last few outings have been very good. A lucky Buddha astrological coin.....it has pisces on the reverse. Tucked away under a 70 foot Tulip Tree. It rang out right at the base of the tree....A place I never check, but I somehow caught it on my way by. I stuck a shovel in the ground and was surprised it was soft enough to excavate...about 8 inches down. I found a JFK half, my first and I nearly gave up on this target.....I kept overlooking it, it was only an inch deep but ....it was so disguised as dirt.

I found a boot heel plate and a brooch nearby and a respectable IHP in the mix. Nice 2 hours.

View attachment 2035150
View attachment 2035151
View attachment 2035154
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds thanks for sharing

MD Ghost F75

Mar 27, 2022
Harford County, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2035150
View attachment 2035151
View attachment 2035154
Love the heel plate, I’ve yet to find one. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread