JFK and Lucky Buddha coin.....with friends.

BLACKIE555

Dec 6, 2020
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Romping around with my Legend and really finding it a sweet upgrade to the Simplex I still like. It's taken some time to hear my way around but my last few outings have been very good. A lucky Buddha astrological coin.....it has pisces on the reverse. Tucked away under a 70 foot Tulip Tree. It rang out right at the base of the tree....A place I never check, but I somehow caught it on my way by. I stuck a shovel in the ground and was surprised it was soft enough to excavate...about 8 inches down. I found a JFK half, my first and I nearly gave up on this target.....I kept overlooking it, it was only an inch deep but ....it was so disguised as dirt.

I found a boot heel plate and a brooch nearby and a respectable IHP in the mix. Nice 2 hours.

image (5).jpg

image (4).jpg

image (2).jpg

Upvote 11

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cool coins

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like the lucky Buddha!!! Nice finds!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Romping around with my Legend and really finding it a sweet upgrade to the Simplex I still like. It's taken some time to hear my way around but my last few outings have been very good. A lucky Buddha astrological coin.....it has pisces on the reverse. Tucked away under a 70 foot Tulip Tree. It rang out right at the base of the tree....A place I never check, but I somehow caught it on my way by. I stuck a shovel in the ground and was surprised it was soft enough to excavate...about 8 inches down. I found a JFK half, my first and I nearly gave up on this target.....I kept overlooking it, it was only an inch deep but ....it was so disguised as dirt.

I found a boot heel plate and a brooch nearby and a respectable IHP in the mix. Nice 2 hours.

View attachment 2035150
View attachment 2035151
View attachment 2035154
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds thanks for sharing

MD Ghost F75

Mar 27, 2022
Harford County, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2035150
View attachment 2035151
View attachment 2035154
Love the heel plate, I’ve yet to find one. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions