Upvote 3

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After the year of 1921 the phrase "Resident of the state of Oregon" is only defined in one location within the "State of Oregon" code. Go check it out.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One key word or phrase you refer to is fraud.

This word is only defined in one location within "The State of Oregon" code. This word is interchangeable and is known as "Fraud or misrepresentation" go check it out.

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read many court cases, pleadings, IBLA cases, petitions for redress,
not once has it taken reading 10 pages to find out what it was about.
while that's true as long as no one has claimed the land you can go back to working it,
Congress has added requirements under FLPMA. I have read everything, IBLA's, county filings, ect...
you're missing a 2015 labor filing but went back to work on the claim as per 1872 mining law,
but since the FLPMA requirement cannot be met, you just have to relocate the claim.
I just think you are making it harder than it really is, way over thinking things,
I agree BLM is nefarious and very passive aggressive, take a step back and start over.
come to an agreement to get your property back,
even if it means sucking up and tell them what they want to hear. change the game,
cross the t's dot the i's once its registered by the Federal requirements then you can
assert your rights to maintain the mine roads, and a new fight begins that you can win.
play chess not checkers, offense not defence make them challenge you, have the burden of proof.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Any updates?
Did you look up any of the phrases and words yet?
Thanks.

OP
OP
M.E.G.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the bonds or insurance, I've been tracking down for proper utility, may be the only remaining way at them being, "monetary damages is "the only realistic avenue" of holding them accountable for abusing their offices and violating the Constitution"

Supreme Court Effectively Grants Absolute Immunity to Federal Cops
https://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.c...ely-grants-absolute-immunity-to-federal-cops/

Read the list of the types of official crimes protected:
Rogue Cops: The Supreme Court Is Turning America Into a Constitution-Free Zone

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
From what I've seen over the years ,after the USFS has illegally removed another person's property on a Federal Mining claim ,the rightful owner of the claim and property owner will NEVER see his property again . I've seen this happen to a friend of mine from Fl. at a Rally in Oregon years back. The courts bounced him all over the place as with the court times and dates hoping that he would miss the "new" court date and time. BUT my friend showed up ( fortunately ) a day early to thwart their manipulation of dates and times for court ,thinking that he would miss this manipulation of dates because he lived in another state ! He never did get his property back and it's been about 15 years ago. WHAT A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE !!!

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From what I've seen over the years ,after the USFS has illegally removed another person's property on a Federal Mining claim ,the rightful owner of the claim and property owner will NEVER see his property again . I've seen this happen to a friend of mine from Fl. at a Rally in Oregon years back. The courts bounced him all over the place as with the court times and dates hoping that he would miss the "new" court date and time. BUT my friend showed up ( fortunately ) a day early to thwart their manipulation of dates and times for court ,thinking that he would miss this manipulation of dates because he lived in another state ! He never did get his property back and it's been about 15 years ago. WHAT A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE !!!
Just a starting point for your friend. Start look at Oregon mining "Cases / law" just before and after Oregon was admitted into the Union for some very solid foundation / points.

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
By the way around 99.7 percent of these "Cases" still stand and have not been over turned.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just asking if the USFS used a certifided geologist in this case?
Did the geologist statement determin the out come of the case?

Do you mind sharing the case number in a PM? Just for reading only. Thanks.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Wilderness Act of 1964 went through numerous discussions and drafts before finally being enacted during the 88th Congress.
Before the 88th Congress

The concept of developing a federal Wilderness system through Congress began to be seriously explored when in 1948 a group of Congressional members requested a report be compiled on the topic through the Legislative Reference Service within the Library of Congress.[5] The report was completed a year later, and the results released the data that had been requested which provided more information on the current state of federal land.[5] In 1956, about seven years later, the first committee hearings began in House and Senate on the topic of protecting Wildlife Refuge areas. The first drafts of the Wilderness Act were introduced in the House in January of 1957, where 6 bills were introduced over a span of four days. One month later the Senate also introduced a draft bill of the Wilderness Act.

President John F. Kennedy was a supporter of the Wilderness Act, his administration worked to rally Legislators to pass the bill.[6] During the 87th Congressional session the Senate voted and passed a version of the Wilderness Act, however it never made it to a vote in the House and its overall fate was regarded as uncertain at the time.[7]

The 88th Congress

Early in the 88th Congressional term the Senate debated and eventually passed the Wilderness Bill in April 1963. After President Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon B Johnson continued the executive efforts for the Wilderness Act to be passed. During a press conference on June 23, 1963 President Johnson included the Wilderness Act as a pieces of legislation needed to be passed in his list of 30 "musts".[8] After going to a conference committee to resolve differences between the House and Senate versions of the bill, the Act eventually was eventually signed into law by President Johnson on September 3, 1964.

The pioneering research and advocacy work of Margaret and Olaus Murie and Celia Hunter, along with the Alaska Conservation Society, was crucial to the passage of the Wilderness Act, and to the creation of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Margaret Murie testified passionately before Congress in favor of the Wilderness Act.[13] Margaret worked with Wilderness Society staffer Howard Zahniser, author of the bill, to promote passage of the act, and she attended the signing ceremony.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilderness_Act

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread