Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I was able to get out to my favorite second Seminole war fort today for a bit. The yard I’ve been working has been hit hard for 50 years. Things continue to turn up even in the iron infestation.
I consider any day with a button turning up is a good day. About two hours in I did find this cuff sized one piece artillery button with a United States back mark!
After that I was only able to pull out 2 musket balls. One being a 69 caliber and the other a 54 caliber.
I hope everyone gets out and haves some great digs!
38D6461C-ADB7-48FB-9828-351B724553FC.png
C95A266B-593E-4D85-A9ED-3035219AF46A.jpeg

Upvote 10

Tencents

Jan 12, 2019
Northeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1500, Garrett Apex
Minelab 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I was able to get out to my favorite second Seminole war fort today for a bit. The yard I’ve been working has been hit hard for 50 years. Things continue to turn up even in the iron infestation.
I consider any day with a button turning up is a good day. About two hours in I did find this cuff sized one piece artillery button with a United States back mark!
After that I was only able to pull out 2 musket balls. One being a 69 caliber and the other a 54 caliber.
I hope everyone gets out and haves some great digs! View attachment 1998982 View attachment 1998983
Looks like a fine day to me.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope everyone gets out and haves some great digs! View attachment 1998982 View attachment 1998983
great saves, thanks for posting

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread