just a few

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
havent been doing much head hunting but did manage to find these in the past few weeks.the big one was made out of poor flint and do not know why as there is great flint here in tn.thanks for looking 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those all look good to me. Although that background is messing with my eyes :happysmiley:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh sorry rock,that is a really neat book on north american indians.thought it was a nice spot to set them down,is alittle hard on the eyes.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some really cool points! :icon_thumleft:

Looks like several have quite sharp pointed tips. Thanks for sharing those.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Jamey. I think they saw something in that material and it looks well made and very sharp even today. Hope all is well with you and yours my friend.:hello:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks old digger,tn mountains,glad to hear from ya and everyone is doing great.my son is over his friends house working on christmas presents with his friends dad who is one of the founding members of boston.weird last name but he was the drummer.he wrote more than a feeling and amanda,thats what his son said.have a merry christmas everyone

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they were good at what they did.who ever made the bigger one really did good with the use of that flint i think,it has alot of bad spots in it,thanks for looking mr larson

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some nice points and a cool coin. JMO the guy may have needed a point and that was all the rock that was handy. Nice finds:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks monsterrack,i helped a man cut a couple of trees down on his property,got permission to metal detect it and he gave me 2 50cent coins and two 25 cent coins all standing libertys

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread