Just arrived in Delaware

RaveOn

Nov 5, 2021
Just moved to the Rehoboth Beach area, bringing along my Equinox 800. I have seen a few posts related to this area but some were 10 years old. One was seeking a detector buddy nearby. Now I ask the same thing. Also, is there a club or detector group in this area.? I am retired and can get away most any time. A fractured vertebrae prevents me from being as agile as I used to be but my doctors urge me to get out and metal detect even if I don't find a lot. Need the exercise. Looking forward to this forum site and hope to soon be a meaningful contributor.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Delaware for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Wilmington, Delaware.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
You will do much better asking here.. Many Tristate beach hunters on this..

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just moved to the Rehoboth Beach area, bringing along my Equinox 800. I have seen a few posts related to this area but some were 10 years old. One was seeking a detector buddy nearby. Now I ask the same thing. Also, is there a club or detector group in this area.? I am retired and can get away most any time. A fractured vertebrae prevents me from being as agile as I used to be but my doctors urge me to get out and metal detect even if I don't find a lot. Need the exercise. Looking forward to this forum site and hope to soon be a meaningful contributor.
Welcome to the forum!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. I sometimes have gone on a proverbial "wild goose chase" just south of you. That's at the Delaware Seashores State Park. There were two shipwrecks just offshore, almost on top of one another in the 1700's. It's abut 1 mile north of the Indian River Inlet bridge. Best time of year to go is the winter, when the sands generally go out. It is hit or miss, but British halfpennies have been found there (I have about 30) and sometimes a Spanish silver and infrequently a British gold guinea. Plus the summer folks lose lots of stuff.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread