Just found in Superstitions

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock with cross, and nearby is a very large heart with green rock behind it.
My son lives in AZ and just sent me the pics. They came from the "backside" of the mountains near the town of Globe.
Looks like a GREAT FIND!!
I wish I could send those pics and some more from my phone, haven't
learned the new tricks for an old horse.
I can send from my phone, 'bout it

OP
OP
M

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only if it doesn't pertain to some people
myself, I'd be very excited to have found Spanish signs.
I've found Cherokee signs and was over joyed, because I think , maybe it was me that happened to find them first and no one else

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got them.. the cross looks interesting for sure.. do you have a closer pic of it.. the blood red hart shaped rock is cool .. looks like its glassy or breakable. like hard candy..

OP
OP
M

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all i got , does look glassy
check out the green stone @ the heart

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it ok for Dredgernaut to post them so we all can see them ?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will be interesting to see.

OP
OP
M

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can send you the picture of the 1943 copper also. if you want to post it, so all the doubters will
quieten down a little and believe what I say is for real.
I also have a Desoto Spanish real' that came from a corn field near Little River. Cost me a friendship of a dear friend, who is on the Cherokee Council. I've heard that he is not doing well health wise.
That's another story concerning the coin and 2 treasure markers I found on the side of a mt. above a Cherokee Indian Mound, sitting along a creek, which I shall not name.
The Cherokee marked in a series of 3. I haven't found the 3rd marker, most important one. X marks the 3rd spot.
Some of this information was handed down to me from 3 generations.
As the Cherokee from Oklahoma passed by the cabin in 1929 My ------------- said" what are you doing back here in these parts," and he said, " Mr. -------, if you knew what I knew, you could shoe your horses in gold." and then walked on up the mountain towards the falls. He came back again 2 years later.
As I was told by my Council friend when I showed him some pictures trying to locate the 3rd sign , "-----, there are some things the Cherokee do not tell the White man." He wanted my coin. I refused.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I was told by my Council friend when I showed him some pictures trying to locate the 3rd sign , "-----, there are some things the Cherokee do not tell the White man." He wanted my coin. I refused.

What is it you don't understand about Cherokee?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try Google Cherokee 7 clans, Cherokee flag, some traditions the info was on Cherokee Nation OK website (probably still is, have not looked recently). Clans often were associated with an animal, wolf being the highest. War chiefs came from the wolf clan and peace chiefs from long hair clan. Message runners, I believe if my memory is correct, came from the deer clan. Paint clan in charge of making the paint. A tree, type of wood, associated with each clan also. Wood from each clan was crossed a certain way for ceremonial bonfires. You would have the 7 types of wood crossed according to tribal tradition. At the ceremonies, a specified direction given, for each clan to be seated around the circle. More clan associations, if you want to research it.

OP
OP
M

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I don't understand is; I was friends with Cherokee for several years. I asked bout the pictures I had taken. I was put off, he turned his back on me and walked off. That was the last time we spoke
I sent the pics to Hawkeye Pickett in AZ. Hawkeye teaches a class on "sss", secret signs and symbols. He could not deciphers the 2 pics. His speciality is Spanish & Western Indians.
What's to understand?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherokee many of them, are still so very bitter toward whites, because of what happened during Trail of Tears. There is a radicalized element within the tribe, who refuse to associate with those not full-blooded Cherokee.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen any Cherokee publication of treasure signs. They learned about the value of gold from the Spanish and when nuggets were spotted in streams collected them. Cherokee were not like other tribes, in the sense, for some married whites to raise a family. Then the Cherokee language became written also.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian symbols are common, the way events were told before tribes had a written language.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions