Just ordered my Garrett AT Pro from Big Boys Hobbies!

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so thankful that a member on this forum recommended a metal detector dealer to me that is so knowlegable about the machines he sells and one that I can honestly say I trust completely. Recently I ordered that Garrett Pro Pinpointer and a Lesche digger from www.BigBoysHobbies.net. Not only did I get the best price around, but also free shipping.

Well, today I ordered a Garrett AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and I couldn't be happier with the deal, and again, free shipping! I was afraid that it wouldn't be shipped today because UPS was due at anytime, but this evening I got my tracking numbers. I can see Bart running down the street now and stopping the UPS truck to make sure my purchase was on its way. Okay, maybe he didn't run, but honestly folks, he does give you personalized service and as a customer he makes me feel important.

I am looking forward to my Garrett AT Pro and will be posting photos of my new treasures soon!

Jerry

Last edited:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, Bart will almost always answer the phone.
Answer all your questions.
And have your stuff you ordered in the mail that day.
Great guy to do business with.

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heard a lot of good things with the md and pinpointer and dealer. Keep us informed on how everything works out. I want the pinpointer ur getten but dnt wanna fork out thye extra dough rite now lol. Gf still haveing a cow over me buying my f2 cple weeks ago lol. I c ya switching from fisher to garret any reason just courious and Happy Hunting Buddy!

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gf still haveing a cow over me buying my f2 cple weeks ago lol.
Here's a standard line that works on most girls:
Next time she asks or complains about you having more than one metal detector.:nono:

Ask her, why does she have so many pairs of shoes when she can only wear one pair at a time.

The answer is: different shoes for different occasions and different metal detectors for different situations. :smileinbox:

OP
OP
J

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't going to get another detector because of bad knees, but when I told my wife I had my Fisher sold she decided she needed some things like a new purse, shoes, clothes, and....well, you know the rest of the story. I am an artist & wildlife photographer and have all the gear I need so I decided I would get another detector. I should be able to use it at the beach, but getting up and down is too much. I have owned a couple different brands over the years and they all have their good points and bad points. I always bought a detector that suited my needs and my bank account. The rest was up to me. You have to learn your machine and practice. No metal detector is perfect and everyone digs junk from time to time. The brochures that show heaps of gold and silver just isn't realistic. There are treasure hunters out there that do their research that find some really valuable finds, but for the average treasure hunter it just doesn't happen that way. If you are new to the hobby, join a club and talk to everyone and look at all the brands. Tons of great info here on TreasureNet.

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wasn't going to get another detector because of bad knees, but when I told my wife I had my Fisher sold she decided she needed some things like a new purse, shoes, clothes, and....well, you know the rest of the story. I am an artist & wildlife photographer and have all the gear I need so I decided I would get another detector. I should be able to use it at the beach, but getting up and down is too much. I have owned a couple different brands over the years and they all have their good points and bad points. I always bought a detector that suited my needs and my bank account. The rest was up to me. You have to learn your machine and practice. No metal detector is perfect and everyone digs junk from time to time. The brochures that show heaps of gold and silver just isn't realistic. There are treasure hunters out there that do their research that find some really valuable finds, but for the average treasure hunter it just doesn't happen that way. If you are new to the hobby, join a club and talk to everyone and look at all the brands. Tons of great info here on TreasureNet.

VERY good post here Jerry!

Ace I wont comment on your shoes post. But will store in back in the memory banks for future reference! :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem Jerry, glad I could help.

Bart, good idea to save it, that's your ace in the hole!
But ain't it the truth....:thumbsup::occasion14:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No problem Jerry, glad I could help.

Bart, good idea to save it, that's your ace in the hole!
But ain't it the truth....:thumbsup::occasion14:

True, but that is a big gun to pull out. Might wanna save that in case of emergency lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread