traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently joined the from, from north kansas area. Curious as to how many Kansas hunters on the forum. Well wanted to say hello, & I'm always up for a hunt if anybody needs a hunting partner. So all you Kansas dirt fishers let's hear your shout out & general locations in the great state of Kansas.

Thank you, KS. We have been trying to identify all the Jayhawkers on here for some time. If you can get all the names for us it will help greatly on our plans to tar and feather them and run them off the forum.

This is a joke of course. All Jayhawkers are loved and welcomed. Great post. KS. You are going to do well here.

RwP

Feb 12, 2020
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently joined the from, from north kansas area. Curious as to how many Kansas hunters on the forum. Well wanted to say hello, & I'm always up for a hunt if anybody needs a hunting partner. So all you Kansas dirt fishers let's hear your shout out & general locations in the great state of Kansas.
Looks like not many diggers around here, I'm around Topeka and don't see may here but know there are a few

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like not many diggers around here, I'm around Topeka and don't see may here but know there are a few
Yeah I'm about 32miles north of you. Are you familiar with the capital city treasure hunters club in topeka.

Reactions: RwP
OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes I went to a few meetings about ten years ago, and been to a few of their yearly events in Hoyt.
Ok thanks. I've been thinking about joining, just to have some like minded people to hunt with. Thanks. Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me know if you would like to get together sometime
I will I've been wanting to do some dirt fishing in Topeka, if you like to hunt old abandoned homesites, I have a bunch of places to go. But it is seasonal, because you got to beat the weeds b4 they get too tall. Im up at St. Mary's if you are familiar with it.

RwP

Feb 12, 2020
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will I've been wanting to do some dirt fishing in Topeka, if you like to hunt old abandoned homesites, I have a bunch of places to go. But it is seasonal, because you got to beat the weeds b4 they get too tall. Im up at St. Mary's if you are familiar with

Does this forum have a way to pm

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does this forum have a way to pm
Yes it's the letter looking icon on your tool bar in upper right corner. Hope that helps you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread