Key is in NARA RG92E623

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According franklin recommendation, I have created a new thread. I put in this message my 5 meesages from other thread.

Please raise your hand, who still think that someone counted 746 letters/words (2906-2160=746) in order to encode ONE letter?
Did you try it yourself?

friendship and countenance of the first men of the country
This is semi true story about semi real person. Text is full of hints, but there are two main ones. One of them I will tell next week.

It is an American history story.
The second most important hint is text about Morriss house.
he leased for a term of years the Washington Hotel, known now as the Arlington.
The point is, big portion of text is about Robert Morris (1734 – 1806). He becoming known as the "Financier of the Revolution".
What we know about Morris from Wikipedia?
In 1790, President George Washington accepted Morris's offer to make the house his primary residence; Morris and his family subsequently moved to a smaller, neighboring property. By the 1790s, Morris had become close friends with Washington, and he and his wife were regular fixtures at state events thrown by the president. The President's House, as it became known, served as the residence of the president until 1800, when President John Adams moved to the White House in Washington D.C.
Well. Let's change two words from cited sentence.
he leased for a term of years to Washington family, known now as the Arlington.
So we see that terms 'Morris house' and 'Arlington' are in tight connection. In fact Custis/Washington family bought property in Arlington in 1778.
Interesting picture is here. All 3 persons are mentioned in the text. Am I right, Franklin? :-)
There is number of others, not so important hints.
1. Morriss/Morris wife. See text about 'Miss Sarah Mitchel' and about MARY WHITE MORRIS (1749 - 1827); https://www.librarycompany.org/women/republicancourt/morris_mary.htm .
2. Morriss/Morris place of birth. Maryland/England. Maryland - land of Henrietta Maria, the French-born queen of England.
3. Transferring of Morriss/Morris. Morriss was born in the State of Maryland, but removed at an early age. Morris left England to join his father in Maryland in 1747 (age of 13).
4. Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall (1755 – 1835) has visited Morriss/Morris house for sure.
Peter Viemeister is right. The author of this pamphlet is Ferdinand Charles Hutter (1831 – 1885), former CSA member. Part of text is about himself, like 'purchaser and shipper of tobacco in Lynchburg'
or connection to former CSA member, Lynchburg Mason leader Max Guggenheimer; https://www.newspapers.com/clip/28430768/max-guggenheimer/
Another part of text is about real person - Robert Morriss. I don't bother you with Robert Morriss facts. It is useless. In addition, every sentence about Beale is a bullshit, but treasure is not a bullshit. In next message next week I gona talk about first most important hint, about words 'enumerated' and 'renumeration'.

franklin said:
>Sorry wrong Robert Morriss. I went down that road years ago until I found the right Robert Morriss and Sarah Mitchell and their genealogy.
Exactly. They had to choose good Robert Morrise or Robert Morriso or Robert Morriss or Robert Morri.
They succeeded. This Robert was good. Many people spend much time on this bullshit. They needed to save time, I don't know why.

I reveal it because I am angry at NARA people.
Well, here I start here my last message about most important hint in Beale papers. There are who quotes about numbers, having words 'enumerated' and 'renumeration'.
First quote.
Amongst his guests and devoted personal friends Jackson, Clay, Coles, Witcher, Chief Justice Marshall, and a host of others scarcely less distinguished, might be enumerated.

The point here is that all 5 (or more) persons mentioned, died after Robert Morris (January 20, 1734 – May 8, 1806). All of them are here:
US President Andrew Jackson (March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845)
Henry Clay
(1777–1852)
9th United States Secretary of State
Isaac Coles (1747-1813)
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Virginia's 6th district
In office March 4, 1793 – March 3, 1797
Vincent Addison Witcher (1837 – 1912)
was a Confederate States Army Lieutenant Colonel during the American Civil War. Disbanded in Lynchburg.
or
John Seashoal Witcher (July 15, 1839 – July 8, 1906)
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from West Virginia's 3rd district
In office March 4, 1869 – March 3, 1871
John Marshall (September 24, 1755 – July 6, 1835) was an American politician and lawyer who served as the fourth chief justice.

So these persons were kind of guests to Robert Morris in a cemetery. 'Might be enumerated' - yes, of course, they might be enumerated, especially if they were a solders. All gravestones in military cemeteries were enumerated. Please do not forget that Morriss/Morris house and Arlington are related.
Second quote. Word 'renumeration' written like it on purpose. It is not a mistake.
to remain in his house for more than twenty years, and until he died, without ever receiving the slightest renumeration

The question. After his death renumeration happened ...? Few words about quote 'more than twenty years'. We know that Arlington cemeteries established in 1864. Here I add one fact revealed by my own research. In year 1885 numbering of graves in Arlington cemetery oldest section started to change, it is present section 13. Initially numbers were sporadic, after a reform numbers become linear, as it is now.
In case we wanted to know old arrange of numbers, we have two options. Either find all old photos of Arlington cemetery done before 1885 or go to NARA and do a request.

Here I publish one photo from year 1877.
1676367261266.png

Number 2906 - letter H.
https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-ba22-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99 photo by Kilburn Brothers. No. 323. Soldiers' Cemetery. Arlington.

Present location is.

Army Cemeteries Explorer

ancexplorer.army.mil

Here is second option details.
Register of Burial Lots at Arlington National Cemetery, 1894 ?; With Reference to Correspondence in Series 89 Relating to the Burials. This series registers individuals buried in lots 1 - 1,263 of the Arlington National Cemetery.
NAID: 614779
HMS/MLR: NM81 623; RG92E623
Creator: War Department. Office of the Quartermaster General. Cemeterial Branch. (8/19/1867 - 1895)
Types of Media:
Bound Volume
Extent:
3 linear inches
Count:
1 Volume, Oversize
Access: Unrestricted
Use: Unrestricted :-)

I post here a photo of this books cover.
1676367027840.png

This volume contains old grave numbers and deceased people names.

The interesting facts about captain Ferdinand Charles Hutter (1831 – 1885). Between 1861 and 1865 he was Quartermaster assistant in CS Army. His father Major George Christian Hutter served in US army as Quartermaster (in Fort Gadsden, Florida) and Major Paymaster in the U.S. Military until 1861. Ferdinand married Mary Power Lyons in Richmond in 1864. She was the daughter of the Honorable James Lyons leader of the Richmond Bar, and member of the Confederate Congress. The Quartermaster General’s Office (QMG) is responsible also for graves numbering.
Good luck!

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another nice quote.
Finding, in a few years, that his experiment was successful and his business remunerative, he removed to the Franklin Hotel.
Franklin died in 1790. Morris died in 1806. Both are buried in associated Christ Church Burial, Philadelphia. The text means, Morris removed to Franklin's cemetery.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is obvious that author took a text about Robert Morriss from book Sketches and Recollections of Lynchburg By Margaret Anthony Cabell; 1858. Author did some adjustment according his needs, and published in 1885. It is also obvious that under expression 'brick building' is mentioned Freemasonry.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to add/update some info. 1st cipher is made from sections 27 and 13 grave numbers, 3rd cipher is made from section 27 grave numbers. These two ciphers authors are 2 different persons. They walked independently in the cemeteries for a while (maybe 1 month 8-)) .
Numbers up to 1263 are taken from section no 27. In any way all required info is in RG92E263. I put here a picture of present section 27.

Attachments

• section 27 up to 1263.jpg
    section 27 up to 1263.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 29

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could go to the public library. close my eyes and select any book in the place, and I could create an alternate narrative through simple word association, just as you have done here. This same type of thing has become a staple with the Beale Papers, thousands of alternate narratives simply because people won't accept that it is nothing more then a simple treasure tale. Here you have created an entirely new story, an entirely new narrative with an entirely new motive and plot. Welcome to the creative writing class.......

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could go to the public library. close my eyes and select any book in the place, and I could create an alternate narrative through simple word association, just as you have done here. This same type of thing has become a staple with the Beale Papers, thousands of alternate narratives simply because people won't accept that it is nothing more then a simple treasure tale. Here you have created an entirely new story, an entirely new narrative with an entirely new motive and plot. Welcome to the creative writing class.......
If I was able to visit public library or archive in US, I would never post a story here. Four months ago I ordered NARA to do a full scan of Entry 623.
They refused to do so. :-[

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I was able to visit public library or archive in US, I would never post a story here. Four months ago I ordered NARA to do a full scan of Entry 623.
They refused to do so. :-[
But to what purpose? Just for the creating of more manufactured evidences out of thin air? Thus far this treasure tale has found connection and avenue to just about any and every subject and path one has personally desired to create or to connect it to. It's all nothing more then a bunch of creative fabrication. I guess the sky really is the limit.....lol

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drew a graph of Distribution of occurrences, the base is 15.
Do you know why there are matches of pattern in cipher 1 and 3? I marked them in red. Distribution of cipher 1 is in orange. Distribution of cipher 3 is in blue.

S1_S3__1.jpg

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for fun. I took famous alphabetical sequence of decoded C1 using DOI, starting from 118 position and put alongside corresponding words from DOI.
147 ,alter A
436 ,bodies B
195 ,changed C
320 ,direct D
37 ,equal E
122 ,from F
113 ,governments G
6 ,human H
140 ,is I
8 ,it I
120 ,just J
305 ,King K
42 ,laws L
58 ,mankind M
461 ,measures M
44 ,nature N
106 ,of O
301 ,history H
13 ,people P
ABCDEFGHIIJKLMMNOHP
verbs: alter, changed, is
adjectives: direct, equal
noun: bodies, governments, human, it, King, laws, mankind, measures, history, people
preposition: from, of
adverb: just

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have got 4 sentences:
Alter bodies changed direct equal from governments.
Human is it.
Just King laws.
Mankind measure nature of history people.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it legal for this text? It is federal agency.
Access: Unrestricted
Use: Unrestricted
https://cata log.archiv es.gov/id/614779
The third time I got denial to access it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have got 4 sentences:
Alter bodies changed direct equal from governments.
Human is it.
Just King laws.
Mankind measure nature of history people.

Mankind measure nature of history people. - About cemetery
Just King laws. - About governing
Human is it. - About humans
Alter bodies changed direct equal from governments. - About cemetery, governing and humans.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mankind measure nature of history people. - About cemetery
Just King laws. - About governing
Human is it. - About humans
Alter bodies changed direct equal from governments. - About cemetery, governing and humans.
Here ABCDEFGHIIJKLMMNOHP is encoded text about cemeteries. It is only one cemetery name mentioned in the Beale papers - Arlington.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a series of numbers from cipher no 1. Did a split into 28 sections, each having 19 numbers (first and last section is other lenght). Section no 11 contains Gillogly String - ABCDEFGHIIJKLMMNOHP; value 188.
I put in this graph maximums of every section.
So, what do we see? We see that section no 11 is outstanding. It has the lowest value of maximums. It means that this section made in other way than other sections. Maybe person was walking aroung tombstones close to the entrance of cemetery...
After making section 11 coders started to use all tombstones in cemetery. This is my presumptions.

Picture2.png

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The text in Beale papers about a key.
removing the lock. You will find, in addition to the papers addressed to you, other papers which will be unintelligible without the aid of a key to assist you. Such a key I have left in the hands of a friend in this place, sealed, addressed to yourself, and endorsed not to be delivered until June, 1832. By means of this you will understand fully all you will be required to do.
What side data we could see here? This is only paragraph about key paper.
What caused the June Rebellion 1832?
On 1 June 1832, Jean Maximilien Lamarque, a popular former Army commander who became a member of the French parliament and was critical of the monarchy, died of cholera. The riots that followed his funeral sparked the rebellion. This was the last outbreak of violence linked with the July Revolution of 1830.
Les Misérables.

In addition;
I did some statistical calculations. I would say Message 3 doesn't have a statistical discrepancies and is based pure on key text, but Message 1 does.
The author of Message 1 wanted to say us something. He/she emphasized these group of words.

injuries/direct

forbidden/importance/uncomfortable

a/long

naturalization/people

judges/dependent

erected/new

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen additional text in message THE LOCALITY OF THE VAULT. English isn't my native language, anyway I decided to do small changes in order of better understanding.
Laterally word "being" missing from DOI.
Pay attention to first letters of every word.
Abolish absolute and Britain.
But consent disposed long their for.
//But consensus is a long time coming.
And be bands bodies causes created.
//And being bands bodies causes created.
Causes colonies deriving direct ends.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abolish absolute and Britain, but consent disposed. --- Text taken from letter THE LOCALITY OF THE VAULT. Positions of numbers starting from 44 till 50. Every number represents a corresponding word from DOI. AAABBCD.
And be bands bodies causes created. Causes colonies deriving direct ends. --- Text taken from letter THE LOCALITY OF THE VAULT. Positions of numbers starting from 84 till 94. Every number represents a corresponding word from DOI. ABBBCCCCDDE.

I have talked a bit with Bard AI about probabilities. :unhappysmiley:
The question was.
What is a probability that this sentence generated accidentally?
The probability that the sentence "Abolish absolute and Britain, but consent disposed." The probability of sentence being generated accidentally is quite low.
I would estimate that the probability of the sentence "Abolish absolute and Britain, but consent disposed." being generated accidentally is less than 1 in 10^15.
The probability that the two sentences "And be bands bodies causes created." and "Causes colonies deriving direct ends." ...sentences were generated accidentally is very low.
According to the Python code and execution result I have generated and memorized, the probability of the first sentence being generated accidentally is 0.00011574074074074072.
According to the Python code and execution result I have generated and memorized, the probability of the second sentence being generated accidentally is 0.00008680555555555556.
Sentences are grammatically correct and semantically meaningful, although they are somewhat unusual. However, it is still important to note that the probability of the sentence being generated accidentally is still quite low. This is especially true if the sentence is generated in a context where it is relevant and meaningful. For example, if the sentence is generated in a historical document about kings and laws, it is very likely that it was generated intentionally.

And few words from my(human) side. :unhappysmiley:
This is a small piece of your history. Great history of great country.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a small mistake. Since Beale papers contains two versions of DOI words in sequence 480-490, I applied a wrong characters.
The correct sequence of first letters in section 44-52 is AAABBCDEF.
So we get a correct sentence:
Abolish absolute and Britain, but consent disposed elected forms.
The frase is so clear that I even didn't check it with Bard AI. Just translated to other language with DeepL. It is fully comprehensive.
Abolir l'absolutisme et la Grande-Bretagne, mais consentir Ă  des formes Ă©lues. -Fr
Abolire l'assoluto e la Gran Bretagna, ma acconsentire a forme elettive. -It
Abolir absoluta y Gran Bretaña, Pero el consentimiento dispuesto formas elegidas. -Sp
Panaikinti absoliučią ir Britanijos, bet sutikimas disponavo išrinktas formas. -Lt
So we have a small fragment of American history. Enjoy :unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread