Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you are still among the living. Is it stamped 14k anywhere? Looks brand new. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is part of a online game, a treasure hunt. www.geocaching.com
i stumbled on the treasure, while treasuring my self of course. it said take something from the treasure and add your owne. i did. it said 2007. so i do think its knew and its heavy like gold.. i been prospecting, found good silver today. :laughing7: i think its a good find.

Attachments

• geo4.jpg
    geo4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 315
  • geo2.jpg
    geo2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 331

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I'm not too sure about value, but generally/normally the geocache thing is to leave "trinkets" and not valuable items. I used to leave US quarters... and the only thing I've taken was bug spray wipes... or was that sunscreen?

Either way - I'd be really suprised if it was more than a trinket.

It resembles a common lion theme from Singapore (The Singapore Merlion) ... and looks similar to a souvenir piece from this site: http://www.klgift.com/products.asp?CategoryId=19&NewsId=

The cool thing is that it might have been left by someone who visited the geocache from Singapore.

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT/White's Prizm 5
I'm in the Navy and we were in Singapore this summer. I saw lots of those exact same keychains selling at all the little side-street vendors for hardly anything. But neat to have anyway right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread