KGC Symbols 200+ Pictures Found jars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump, yep D, I can play the bump game too. Yippy Eye Ki-yay. Isn't it crazy some ppl with talk about the P word then give you a TV show to validate what they're talking about. Geezus, someone needs to be slapped with a gold brick. Now where's my chest at?

I got some things on his pics and maps he didn't know what the hell he was talking about either.

Proof is worth two in the bush.

I got one word for you buddy: Hummingbird. If you would have knew what to look for, you might not have made yourself look like a dumb-a$$ walking around the desert.

And you know where the gold was at? It was in the nectar. Probably don't understand that one either.

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Congrats charlie,,sounds like you are having loads of fun. With the lengthy and broad research you have done, I am glad that time spent has come to assist in revealing some patterns and connections. Gotta love Kuhn. Stay safe hmmm?

May I ask, on that initially subtle map rock, are the embedded pebbles part of the map? Also..are you seeing anything like this long departed sign? tndestroyedsign.jpg

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats charlie,,sounds like you are having loads of fun. With the lengthy and broad research you have done, I am glad that time spent has come to assist in revealing some patterns and connections. Gotta love Kuhn. Stay safe hmmm?

May I ask, on that initially subtle map rock, are the embedded pebbles part of the map? Also..are you seeing anything like this long departed sign? View attachment 831786

Nice old'n you got there. Combo at that. Yep, seen it quite a few. Looks like ur closer than you think. Be careful though, more than just one sign there.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO THE KGC: Bring me the Secret Library and Documents of Albert Pike and I will give you the template. I say this with extreme position. I also need the last cane. You have 30 days from this post.

Tell the current circle of Elders: I have found what you need in order to recover what you can not seem to find.

2 gone 3 three left. You be the judge.

And the other vaults, you don't have a clue.

come on charliejr, at least give them "33" days. View attachment 835551 View attachment 835542 View attachment 835543

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, these two pictures are EXTREMELY important. Why, well the first one relates all the way to the crusades. The secret in it is almost exactly the same as the template.

It's the same damn exact way you find the Crusader treasure, the Merovingian treasure, the Visigothic treasure, and a few weird groups - it's the same damn way for the:Masons, Jesuit, Spanish Crap, KGC(Obviously), over in Spain and France, and a few other locations I will not list.

This damn situation goes all the way up to the Gov, law dogs,....Christ, you name it.

The second picture.....................................................behold boys, this is a picture of a Knight, A Knight of the Golden Circle.

And, I will tell you this. This damn sh-bang goes further back than the Civil War. I am the only person that I know of who has ever successfully found and now am showing all of you here for the first time.

great photos charliejr, iam one of the last person's to be able to figure anything out, but I think I got it. man, thanks for posting that photo. I think the light bulb just went on. thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder why the street lay out in Washingtion D.C. includes so many Stone Mason symbols

George Washington was a Mason....I think a 33rd degree. And through the years other top government leaders who controlled the founding and construction of Washington D.C. were also top level Masons.

Last edited:

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Do us all a favor: Prove it.

Drive 50+ miles from home. If you found treasure, you have gas money.

Buy a cheap laptop, and steal someones WIFI. or go to a library.

Create a fake username. Upload pics of the symbols and signs and the JARS you found.

Throw away the cheap laptop or never return to that library.

not only for us. Make the KGC sweat bullets.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
CJR

Welcome back... 200 pics...guess u owe us a few more?

Oddrock

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie, if you want to share or help others, please dont piece meal the info. Im glad you found some stuff. Post some pics with your ideas of why it worked. That would be really helpful. Thanks.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump, yep D, I can play the bump game too. Yippy Eye Ki-yay. Isn't it crazy some ppl with talk about the P word then give you a TV show to validate what they're talking about. Geezus, someone needs to be slapped with a gold brick. Now where's my chest at?

I got some things on his pics and maps he didn't know what the hell he was talking about either.

Proof is worth two in the bush.

I got one word for you buddy: Hummingbird. If you would have knew what to look for, you might not have made yourself look like a dumb-a$$ walking around the desert.

And you know where the gold was at? It was in the nectar. Probably don't understand that one either.

Who are you directing this too Charlie? I just got back from my walk in the desert and dont consider myself a *******. I found some very prospects and spent time with good company. I can post pictures with my phone so you are just scared to post photos. No worrys, I understand, there are pictures I wont post either. I dont need to prove anyone wrong, but can show faces are used also. I usually tune out folks who use the P word. Charlie, if you have found what you say you havem you must know every site has a theme, the hummibird is only one. There is a reason you have two sets of symbols. I dont really care what others think, I just like sharing and reading anything. I would very much like to see your cyphers.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Good to hear from you Casca, wrong time to be walking around in the desert, I sure miss that part of the country tho, It is my thoughts that sometimes folks are just trying to sell something and no one is taking the bait, This is not a hoax and I have the secret are usually clues to really what's going on . Happy Trails

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, looks like no takers. Thinking of maybe retiring from public treasure hunting and go entirely off the grid. God, I wish I could share this stuff with a'll, but, I'm thinking of...keeping in the spirit and re-burring what I have found. You know, it is about the spirit of the mystery and adventure. I'm to the point that the money-worth means little (philosophically), although the money could help family and such.

Ha, looks like the KGC and all the others are no show. Oh well, I hear France is nice this time of year. Mountain climbing anyone?

Audios.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To those who are curious, there are more than enough clues -actually more than enough- for you to find all you need to know. Just look at it without any thought cause if you over-analyze it, you won't figure it out. This is the best I can tell you and it is like a riddle that seems complex, but has a very simple answer. Good luck to all.

For starters or beginners: "Math-matically, a plane with information can be considered a contained or closed system. Everything you need to find will be within that plane. Simple geometry of any given sign, symbol, or monument can and will always be within alignment of others of the same. When you understand this, reverse-engineering (or in this case civil engineer), you can solve for 80 percent."

Understanding the history of human-metrics and ability helps to supplement what could have, or if this or that.

Knowledge and illusion walk hand in hand. It's like crossing an abyss where there appears to be no bridge, or attempting to find what does not exist. You almost do not need to know all the symbology or techniques to find things related to this area. Open eyes, common sense, and the ability to work and think outside the box are just as valuable practices as map reading. Tune into your environment, forget everything you know, or read, or had someone tell you. Put yourself in the mind and life of those that created what you think you have found.

The only way to find hidden treasure or understanding the meaning of symbols is to get out there and learn to discover for yourself.

Ultimately, coming to this forum isn't going to do anything or help you -don't fool yourself. The only thing that is going to work, is to get out there, put your boots in the dirt, climb mountains, and explore all of creation.

You want to find the treasure and the truth, then get off your ass and get out there and find it. That's what I did, and that's what it comes down to.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, Charlie. Enjoy your success and have FUN. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

And a fat man should not climb rocks. You have a gift user but you already know that. I do think it is the way you look at it. I think the guys who made the trails was bored and wanted some beauty in there life. Or very devoted, like say a Templar is. It is really all left up to the beholder as you will see what your meant to see. As I read another chapter in one of Charles Kenworthy books, I wonder what he seen. He did bridge the gap between the trail and the 4 Gospels.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well all I can tell you is if you found a KGC template it would be copper and copper does not rust. Also the KGC did not use Oak trees for marking. Only Beech trees.
Do you not have metal detecting equipment? Without it you will never find anything. Even if you were lucky enough to find a KGC template you will still need equipment to find the targets.
I can tell you that even if you did find a KGC template it would not cover an area of 150-200 miles. Its much smaller than that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread