Killer Bee experience

Mike T

Oct 4, 2006
I bought a new set of Killer Bees Headphones from a guy on one of the forums. They were misrepresented and arrived with one earphone broken off, so I called Killer Bees and got an estimate for $30 to repair and sent them off with a check for $30.
Yesterday a package arrived and inside was a brand new looking set of beautiful Killer Bees, with an envelope laid on top containing my check!
I'm a believer in KBs , I had no warranty and they could have easily kept the check, these people deserve success in their business and I'm just spreading the word. Mike T

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good show to that company..... they will go far in life with an attitude like that. Thanks for letting us know.

God bless
Peter

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on, Mike. I believe the same thing. Glad to know that KB took care of you in such a professional manner. If a company has a product that works as claimed or has the integrity to handle whatever comes it's way, in manner befitting a professional, then, they deserve a little word of mouth.

I myself, through my own trials, endorse Energizer's E2 Lithium batteries. I have an MP3 player that states average user time from a AA battery is 24 hours. I can use an E2 "blue", as I call them, for 50!! hours!! These batteries pack a punch that is unrivaled by any on the market. Duracell can't even hold the match to the candle to the flame on this one.....MY HP 435 digicam can kill a pair of Duracell's in just about 15 pictures. Well over 400 with flash and screen for the "blue".

Use them and love them. Endorse the products you love and trust. It is what makes people go to them and keep them striving to stay on top of what they do...

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
Well, let me endorse Tesoro... they have the best warranty on the market...

I bought my Golden Sabre in the mid 1980's the detector failed in the late 1990's
and they repaired it for free in 2001.

Great service, best warranty. ;D

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Good read Mike. I like to know what companies stand behind there product no matter what and I assure you that many people will read this post and decide to try Killer Bee in the future just because they stand by their product. I had a similiar experience the Lost Treasure magazine when I was stationed in Korea about 16 years ago. I sent them a letter explaining that I could not get their magazines over there and asked what a year subscription would cost. Well, they sent me over a years worth of magazines in a package and didn't ask for a dime.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
There good people down there. I got a set from them. Good headphones and nice people to do buisness with.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions