• IMG_20211001_100109632.jpg
    IMG_20211001_100109632.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 581
Upvote 4

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where did you get tis sample?

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder if it is a product of glacial movement. Was it near the Arkansas River valley? My partner found a raw diamond high banking near Granite. Maybe it was about a carat in size uncut. Keep an eye out for the really green soft rock near Independence Pass, it is chock full of gold and is easily crushed.

OP
OP
Jackstraw20

Jackstraw20

Jan 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if it is a product of glacial movement. Was it near the Arkansas River valley? My partner found a raw diamond high banking near Granite. Maybe it was about a carat in size uncut. Keep an eye out for the really green soft rock near Independence Pass, it is chock full of gold and is easily crushed.
Check this out!

OP
OP
Jackstraw20

Jackstraw20

Jan 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but does not appear to be Kimberlite, nor diamonds....
I wasn't asking was sharing. I live near hot springs in Colorado and am very familiar with kimberlite. Everyone on this forum seems to have a negative agenda. Would you like some gold, I will send it to you free of charge. Can you believe a stranger would do that? Would you like some gold?

OP
OP
Jackstraw20

Jackstraw20

Jan 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It came from the hydrothermal vents that surround the town of Glenwood Springs, CO. There is truly a lot of kimberlite around here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread