Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
He and his army were off fighting a battle. They could not return to Wales. They took ships and went to Ludo, which is Normandy on the coast of France today. They returned 10 years later in 572AD or a year or two before as Madoc returned from his voyage at sea in 572AD. Madoc was sweep out to sea by the whirlwinds and tidal surges and ended up on this continent. It took him that long to search out America and to voyage back home. His son, Morgan was born sometime within those 10 years. As he sat on King Arthur's lap and told him about this "other world"
Which battle? If he had 700 ships committed to this battle, there must be a record or acknowledgment of it by those you call butt kissers

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The academia believe King Arthur to be a myth or legend why would they acknowledge anything. They never read their own books or their own history. They are pathetic.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The academia believe King Arthur to be a myth or legend why would they acknowledge anything. They never read their own books or their own history. They are pathetic.
Actually, there are some that believe King Arthur did exist, just not during the time frame of his legend, be that as it may, I would still like to know which battle you are refering to.

just a reality check....the battle of Hastings, 1066 had at most 13,000 troops on each side.
A battle with 70,000 troops on one side would have been unprecedented in AD 562
there is no way the remains of such a battle could have gone undetected.

Last edited:

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Scotland's vitrified forts have nothing to do with a single comet strike. Vitrified fort - Wikipedia

I recall that Alan Hassell used to be active here; he was colleague of Wilson and Blackett and shared their many theories. Some of his posts got positively libellous.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotland's vitrified forts have nothing to do with a single comet strike. Vitrified fort - Wikipedia

I recall that Alan Hassell used to be active here; he was colleague of Wilson and Blackett and shared their many theories. Some of his posts got positively libellous.

I stand by my quote. They were from the Comet of 562AD. Actually there were two came in from the one went to the SW and the other went NW over Scotland.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, there are some that believe King Arthur did exist, just not during the time frame of his legend, be that as it may, I would still like to know which battle you are refering to.

just a reality check....the battle of Hastings, 1066 had at most 13,000 troops on each side.
A battle with 70,000 troops on one side would have been unprecedented in AD 562
there is no way the remains of such a battle could have gone undetected.

I did not say all of the 70,000 were troops? You and others land on something like a bee to honey but you never read what is stated.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I did not say all of the 70,000 were troops? You and others land on something like a bee to honey but you never read what is stated.
OK, still, you said that Arthurs troops were not in Wales when the comet hit, they were in Normandy.
regardless if they were fighting or not, a camp of 70,000 would have been huge.
if they all were not in Normandy, and not in Wales....where were they?

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
So now it is two comets! Of course a number of these vitrified forts are in the east, not the west. So are we now going for three comets?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I deciphered an inscription on two stones up in Yarmouth Bay, Nova Scotia. These inscriptions as well as other verified evidence prove that King Arthur came over to this continent in 574AD after his brother, Madoc (Matthew) found this continent in 562AD.
In 572AD, King Arthur sent his astrologer with Madoc, to make another trip over here to verify this country and to verify that the Stars above were in different locations. After this verification, King Arthur set sail with 700 ships and over 70,000 of his fellow countrymen in 574AD, setting sail from Milford Haven Bay, Wales.
The inscription I was able to read today was written by Merlin (Taliesin) High Intelligence. There are two stones at Yarmouth Bay, Nova Scotia.
They both are runestones with the same inscription in the Coelbren/Welsh language.
You have mentioned all this before on several TN Oak Island threads, citing Wilson & Blackett as your information source.
On those sites, you stated that the Welsh came here to mine copper, even though one of the largest copper deposits was nearby in Wales, no need to cross the Atlantic to an unknown land without knowledges of its natural resources.
Runestones would have writing in Nordic Runes, not in the fabricated fantasy Druid alphabet Coelbren, which was/is NOT the Welsh language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Franklin: "The academia believe King Arthur to be a myth or legend why would they acknowledge anything. They never read their own books or their own history. They are pathetic."

what a strange (but easy) thing to write. Prove it.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the information franklin posted actually came from Wilson and Blackett's fictional material?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin: "The academia believe King Arthur to be a myth or legend why would they acknowledge anything. They never read their own books or their own history. They are pathetic."

Franklin always posts these grandiloquence statements as fact, while dismissing the documented work of actual credited academic historians, BUT NEVER does he present actual evidence beyond the pulp pseudo history nonsense one liners from a bastion canon of quasi-historian charlatan authors of fabricated secret suppressed hidden history based on minimal fact but full of outlandish speculative fantasy.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Franklin always posts these grandiloquence statement as fact, while dismissing the documented work of actual credited academic historians, BUT NEVER does he present actual evidence beyond the pulp pseudo history nonsense one liners from bastion canon of quasi-historian charlatan authors of fabricated secret suppressed hidden history based on minimal fact by full of outlandish speculative fantasy.
AND, he never answers any direct question, choosing to ignore the elephant in the room.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If a comet devastated the area, where did Arthur get enough food and fresh water to supply his 700 ships, not even going to mention the wood needed to build them.
Now that is a very good question.
How does Wilson and Blackett address this question?

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Still waiting for an answer, Franklin: "The academia believe King Arthur to be a myth or legend why would they acknowledge anything. They never read their own books or their own history. They are pathetic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread