La Buse - Any active searches?

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!

I'm back again looking for treasure hunters or historians specializing in the pirate LA BUZE! Primarily interested in activity in the Seychelles, but open to any theories and locations at this point. This is again, for a popular travel adventure TV show :)

Apologies in advance if this post offends anyone. I have a lot of respect for the folks on this forum and appreciate all your help :notworthy:

Thank you!!

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Oliver LaVasseur was a pirate known as "The Buzzard". James Bond author Ian Fleming once sponsored a newspaper contest for the most compelling treasure lead --- the winner's would be investigated further. The above pirate's alleged stash in the Seychelles Islands was the one he chose to investigate. He and his crew discovered a labyrinthine cave which they explored at length, but nothing was found and it was abandoned. It is rumored that a massive hoard of pirate booty still awaits recovery....
HH
-spyguy

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flaming cross of goa, oh ya !!! Reunion island, west coast of africa, Caribbean, the flying gang, one of the most successful from one ocean to the other. People have been looking for his treasures for years on every island he ever landed on. Johanna, reunion, Seychelles, Madagascar etc.etc. when he died he threw a parchment to the crowd with a coded riddle to his treasure. If I could be a pirate id want to be like him.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would someone want to share insight/research with someone else someone with code info on The Buzzard. Whats in it for that person?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would someone want to share insight/research with someone else someone with code info on The Buzzard. Whats in it for that person?

Theres a lot of info and research already out there A2. Its kind of like the beale papers, everyone has seen the code but no one has figured it out. The people that do have ideas keep them to thereselves and go after it in secrecy. I cant remember all the details of la buse but somewhere I read that some small caches were found by one of the old time labuse treasure hunters using the coded ciphers. Ill have to find my info and reread it. You are right to assume that those who do have there own theroy would be very reluctant to give up there ideas unless our TV friend here were to cut a deal with them. Wich appears to be what hes trying to do.

OP
OP
P

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is a very fair question to ask A2coins, I will try to answer it below.

We have teamed up with many treasure hunters in the past (some even from this forum) and have gone on expeditions all over the world to search for answers/clues/and of course the treasure itself. If that sounds like something one would like to do, we are here to listen. As Black Bart pointed out, most of the knowledge is already out there, but some do have their own theories. In the past, we have helped these people further their research by having the means to travel AND by gaining access to locations that are difficult to get permissions to. We respect this community as we too are treasure hunters, and we also know having "tv" attached to our name turns a few off to our inquiries, but I can assure you that we are here for the hunt. Thank you for a question many might be thinking on this forum and taking the time to read this.

Happy hunting!

Pirate Beth

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey pirate beth ?? Whats going on in the Seychelles. Do you have anything that you can tell us about la buse and what you guys ar doing for your show ??? Or is it top secret ?? I thought that someone in the past made some finds on reunion island. Somthing about carved symbols on some rocks, and some small caches found. I thought I read that once?? I could have the island's mixed up.

OP
OP
P

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are interested in this story and location. I have been trying to contact local fixers out there to help steer us in the right direction. Sounds like the local government might not be handing out permits to dig right now. Hopefully they will be permitting later this year. Let me know if you all hear anything different.

Cheers!

PB

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
......So if anyone is thinking of searching for the treasure, they have to get my permission first.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Good One!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
For The Treasure of The Buzzard...All Roads Are Now Leading To...Oak Island!

From my postings on The Mysteries of Oak Island... I have found several coincidences that leads me to believe that the man known as La Buse...The Buzzard... may have a connection to "The Treasure of Oak Island"!

Buzzard.jpg

"Olivier LeVasseur (1688 or 1690 – 7 July 1730), was from a wealthy French family and very educated, he became the pirate nicknamed La Buse (The Buzzard), called thus because of the speed and ruthlessness with which he always attacked his enemies.
He is also known for allegedly hiding one of the biggest treasures in pirate history, estimated at over £1 billion, and leaving a cryptogram behind with its whereabouts."

LeVasseur had "Pirated" the coast of Oak Island from Newfoundland to New England in the early 1700's.

Nossa Senhora do Cabo.jpg

"LeVasseur captured the Portuguese great galleon Nossa Senhora do Cabo (Our Lady of the Cape), loaded full of treasures belonging to the Bishop of Goa, also called the Patriarch of the East Indies, and the Viceroy of Portugal, who were both on board returning home to Lisbon. The pirates were able to board the vessel without firing a single broadside because the Cabo had been damaged in a storm and to avoid capsizing the crew had dumped all of its 72 cannon overboard, then anchored off Réunion island to undergo repairs."

"The booty consisted of bars of gold and silver, dozens of boxes full of golden Guineas, diamonds, pearls, silk, art and religious objects from the Se Cathedral in Goa, including the Flaming Cross of Goa made of pure gold, inlaid with diamonds, rubies and emeralds. It was so heavy, that it required 3 men to carry it over to LeVasseur's ship."

After this plunder, LaVasseur refused the King's pardon as the condition required him to return his treasure.
The Buzzard..."was captured near Fort Dauphin, Madagascar and then taken to Saint-Denis, Réunion and hanged for piracy at 5 p.m. on 7 July 1730."

cryptogram-la-buse-gf.jpg

Legend tells that when he stood on the scaffold he had a necklace around his neck, containing a cryptogram of 17 lines, and threw this in the crowd while exclaiming:
"Find my treasure, the one who may understand it!"

Alphabet_de_la_buse (1).jpg

Olivier Levasseur was a Freemason and used the Freemason's Script for his Cryptogram.

cryptogram-la-buse-3a Triangles.jpg

In 1947 Englishman Reginald Cruise-Wilkins found three cryptograms compiled in mysterious alphabet, a rebus, or at least in initiatory writing which could be put in relation to masonic symbolism and the Clavicles of Solomon

Some of Cruise-Wilkins translation:

"The treasure chamber is somewhere underground and must be approached carefully, to avoid being inundated. It is protected by the tides, which require damming to hold them back, and is to be approached from the north. Access is through a stairwell cut into the rocks, and tunnels leading under the beach."

Cruise-Wilkins stated...."Something weird stunned me: how come that in The Buzzard's cryptogram, we only find three pointy "A" when all the others are squared?"

It has been stated for the location of the island...Look for the three large piles of rocks that each form a Triangle

"Cruise-Wilkins compares and convinces himself that the "A" in the text are the same as on the rock. On the rock, the "A" forms a triangle. And Bibique as a trigonometry amateur is then convinced that we just need to trace a bissector in the right way to find the location of the treasure. Except that we first need to find the original location of the stone!"

Forum Member..."gjb"... stated that he believes there were 3 Triangles located at Oak Island, the Welling, Mallon triangle, along with the Stone Triangle
From his book Oak Island: Jean Le Vasseur "gjb" outlines his connections with Oak Island.

Forum Member..."Eldo"...shows what he believes the author of the Oak Island Map revealed in Season 4 to be... LaVazeur

LaVazeur Map.png

"And why would a pirate go to all that trouble to hide a treasure that no one was trying to steal"?

"It's amazing what these guys did... the passion, Cruise-Wilkins marvels and stated.... after all, what else did a semi-retired pirate have to do"?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are interested in this story and location. I have been trying to contact local fixers out there to help steer us in the right direction. Sounds like the local government might not be handing out permits to dig right now. Hopefully they will be permitting later this year. Let me know if you all hear anything different.

Cheers!

PB

Pirate Beth - I am now able to offer more insight into the mystery behind Levasseur and his voyages as a Corsair. I have located an additional set of stone maps that show how the cipher above matches everything seen in the lettered text and cipher on a stone in France, near Brest, leading to the locations of his troves.

The Mystery Stone at Plougastel Daoulas Competition has led me to discover that these stones are a part of the cipher that was reported to be from his necklace at his execution, but that the cipher actually shows that it ties to the French and American Freemasons that were engaged in unearthing the troves and using them secretly at a later time to repay the debt to their country and to finance the French Revolution.

There were so many signs that the ciphertext as it is written holds a double layered effect when compared with the writings on the stone in France. In fact that stone featured it's own mapped layers of symbols that were found to be hidden in the cipher as well. When examining the many carvings on Mahe, from two sites, I located one set that seemed to map out the area in France, where the rock with a cipher lies at low tide. This dawned on me that these were maps to lead BACK to France and that the treasures were actually buried in France as well. I later made the identification of two of the people involved in creating the cipher and the carved ciphertext in stone, James Currie, and Thomas Jefferson, as well as locating a second set of correspondences between the two and formed the instruction sheet about the location of the troves and reasoning behind using it for the Revolution. The cipher also speaks directly of homemade remedies, and were also found mentioned in the letters between the two Revolutionaries from the US. The dates on the stone match the dates of the letters sent and the stone matches the cipher as well proving they were engaged in setting this up for the French to discover.

I would like to share this info with you in detail in hopes of helping you put together a show about this adventure.

You can reach me at [email protected] to discuss the efforts made so far and the recent competition to decode the stone, that I was able to show connected the whole trove and the history that was forged from it.

Amazing research that was done over a weekend during the final days to the deadline of the competition.

Here is the post I made documenting the major points of reference. I have a ton of other content on my FB Page /LevasseurTroves

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...aoulas-exposes-missing-1-2-levasseur-map.html

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very fair question to ask A2coins, I will try to answer it below.

We have teamed up with many treasure hunters in the past (some even from this forum) and have gone on expeditions all over the world to search for answers/clues/and of course the treasure itself. If that sounds like something one would like to do, we are here to listen. As Black Bart pointed out, most of the knowledge is already out there, but some do have their own theories. In the past, we have helped these people further their research by having the means to travel AND by gaining access to locations that are difficult to get permissions to. We respect this community as we too are treasure hunters, and we also know having "tv" attached to our name turns a few off to our inquiries, but I can assure you that we are here for the hunt. Thank you for a question many might be thinking on this forum and taking the time to read this.

Happy hunting!

Pirate Beth

Hello.
Okay friend.
I cracked the code and I have the exact coordinate of where the treasure is.
Please contact us in e-mail here
We can make a partnership.

Last edited by a moderator:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
Okay friend.
I cracked the code and I have the exact coordinate of where the treasure is.
Please contact us: [email protected]
We can make a partnership.

“Contact Us” seems to imply you are representing a company or partnership.
What is your business “Archaeologist Partners” if you don’t mind me asking?

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Contact Us” seems to imply you are representing a company or partnership.
What is your business “Archaeologist Partners” if you don’t mind me asking?

Good morning friend.
Okay, I'm a person who has studied some concepts deeply and applied them in some cases not unveiled of hidden treasures.

So I am willing to find a partner who can do this and we split the treasures in half.
Understood?
Sem título-2.jpg
Does anyone want to try to find the heart of the "Peralta Stones" map?

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
* "Code cracking" ability doesn't seem extend to deciphering that this is a 3 year old thread or that the OP hasn't been on TN since early 2019.

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
* "Code cracking" ability doesn't seem extend to deciphering that this is a 3 year old thread or that the OP hasn't been on TN since early 2019.

Sorry friend, thanks for letting me know.
So all topics older than 3 years are not valid?
And please tell me what OP and TN is, I really don't know, this is the first time in my life that I have entered a forum and I am no longer young.

It seems that everything bothers people, even small things, a lot of hate in this world. We need love, not wars.
...and about deciphering codes, I'll give you a heart, let's see if you know what it is about.
Sem título-2.jpg

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"OP" stands for "Original Poster" of a thread and TN stands for "Treasure Net".

By the way "YW"
See if you can break the code :tongue3:

Speaking of codes here are some fun ones to break................

*Hint
The answer to number one is : 26 letters of the Alphabet

1. 26 L of the A
  2. 7 D of the W
  3. 7 W of the W
  4. 12 S of the Z
  5. 66 B of the B
  6. 52 C in a D (W J)
  7. 13 S in the U S F
  8. 18 H on a G C
  9. 39 B of the O T
  10. 5 T on a F
  11. 90 D in a R A
  12. 3 B M (S H T R)
  13. 32 is the T in D F at which W F
  14. 3 W on a T
  15. 100 C in a D
  16. 12 M in a Y
  17. 8 T on an O
  18. 29 D in F in a L Y
  19. 27 B in the N T
  20. 365 D in a Y
  21. 13 L in a B D
  22. 52 W in a Y
  23. 9 L of a C
  24. 60 M in an H
  25. 23 P of C in the H B
  26. 64 S on a C B
  27. 1000 Y in a M
  28. 15 M on a D M C
  29. 12 N on a C
  30. 2 E on a F
  31. 11 P on a CT
  32. 3600 S in an H
  33. 5 O in W
  34. 3 S of W

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"OP" stands for "Original Poster" of a thread and TN stands for "Treasure Net".

By the way "YW"
See if you can break the code :tongue3:

Speaking of codes here are some fun ones to break................

*Hint
The answer to number one is : 26 letters of the Alphabet

1. 26 L of the A
  2. 7 D of the W
  3. 7 W of the W
  4. 12 S of the Z
  5. 66 B of the B
  6. 52 C in a P (W J)
  7. 13 S in the U S F
  8. 18 H on a G C
  9. 39 B of the O T
  10. 5 T on a F
  11. 90 D in a R A
  12. 3 B M (S H T R)
  13. 32 is the T in D F at which W F
  14. 15 P in a R T
  15. 3 W on a T
  16. 100 C in a D
  17. 11 P in a F (S) T
  18. 12 M in a Y
  19. 13 is U F S
  20. 8 T on an O
  21. 29 D in F in a L Y
  22. 27 B in the N T
  23. 365 D in a Y
  24. 13 L in a B D
  25. 52 W in a Y
  26. 9 L of a C
  27. 60 M in an H
  28. 23 P of C in the H B
  29. 64 S on a C B
  30. 9 P in S A
  31. 6 B to an O in C
  32. 1000 Y in a M
  33. 15 M on a D M C
  34. 29 T in P F T?
  35. 5 L from A are V ??
  36. 12 N in C
  37. 2 E in F
  38. 11 P in CT
  39. 9 P in U
  40. 19 C in CB
  41. 24 F in M
  42. 3600 S in H
  43. 29 S in I
  44. 5 O in W
  45. 3 S in W

Friend.
Your challenge is not an enigma.
It is a simple logic + vocabulary game.
If I mastered the English language, I would do it in 5 minutes.
But as I only speak Portuguese and use google translate to write here, it gets a little complicated.
But to satisfy you, line 2 is:
7 days a week.

Thank you and have a long life.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend.
Your challenge is not an enigma.
It is a simple logic + vocabulary game.
If I mastered the English language, I would do it in 5 minutes.
But as I only speak Portuguese and use google translate to write here, it gets a little complicated.
But to satisfy you, line 2 is:
7 days a week.

Thank you and have a long life.

obrigado e uma vida longa e próspera para você amigo

GG~

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friend.
Okay, I'm a person who has studied some concepts deeply and applied them in some cases not unveiled of hidden treasures.

So I am willing to find a partner who can do this and we split the treasures in half.
Understood?

The "Peralta Stones" map?
unnamed.png
unnamed (1).png
image.jpg
Good night.
Can anyone give you an idea of what this might be?
It only appears once on the satellite, and it is close to the heart of the previous image.
It's in the Arizona desert.
If anyone has an idea, I'm grateful.

(... if there is an error in my text, it is the fault of google translate, I use it to write.)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread