La Caverna del Oro

mberkle

Greenie
Sep 27, 2017
China. Spend my summers in the Colorado rockies lo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wild Boulder Bill. Have you ever been up those canyons on the crestone side of the range? Ever been interested in the legend of Deadman's cave? We have spent the last two years up on the Sangre's and have heards some amazing stories from the locals over in Silver Cliff.

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mberkle, what amazing stories have you heard? Have you seen any Spanish artifacts? I have hiked a few times canyons up around Music Pass on the Crestone side. I would like to spend more time around the old Spanish towns in the foothills. There is a very good book about the old post offices if you ever get a chance, check it out.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mberkle, what amazing stories have you heard? Have you seen any Spanish artifacts? I have hiked a few times canyons up around Music Pass on the Crestone side. I would like to spend more time around the old Spanish towns in the foothills. There is a very good book about the old post offices if you ever get a chance, check it out.

I could tell you a few things that I’ve found, but most people would think I’m just crazy LOL. These legends you read about are very real! Picture a shaft, as you enter there is 20 ton Boulder suspended above the floor, then you have the lightning bolt, the horse, many other things inside that I will not talk about at this time! Good day all

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could tell you a few things that I’ve found, but most people would think I’m just crazy LOL. These legends you read about are very real! Picture a shaft, as you enter there is 20 ton Boulder suspended above the floor, then you have the lightning bolt, the horse, many other things inside that I will not talk about at this time! Good day all

Your right SpanishTHunter them mountains of Colorado hold a lot of secrets.

MountainMike

Jan 20, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Amazing story for sure! I grew up spending every summer in these mountains searching for the lost treasure rumored to be hidden there. This was a lifelong quest for my amazing grandfather who’s life passion was to solve the mystery. These stories bring back fond memories of all the adventures and amazing experiences.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing story for sure! I grew up spending every summer in these mountains searching for the lost treasure rumored to be hidden there. This was a lifelong quest for my amazing grandfather who’s life passion was to solve the mystery. These stories bring back fond memories of all the adventures and amazing experiences.

I have interviewed family's that there relations have handed down there experiences of being in them mountains.

MountainMike

Jan 20, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have interviewed family's that there relations have handed down there experiences of being in them mountains.

My grandfather had a magazine article done about him and his treasure hunting in Marble Cave back in the 1970’s. Hard to believe that nothing definitive has ever been discovered pertaining to the gold.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandfather had a magazine article done about him and his treasure hunting in Marble Cave back in the 1970’s. Hard to believe that nothing definitive has ever been discovered pertaining to the gold.

They aren’t looking in the correct area lol. Makes me laugh when people say this is just a bunch of nonsense haha! It’s true, people just don’t know what to look for! You ever wonder if you have walked by gold just laying there in the ground and not even know it? Educate yourself first before you dismiss a legend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread