Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Brokenbear

Greenie
Dec 26, 2021
going to be in the area sometime in the next three months and thinking about taking my detectors with me is there anyone in the Lake Gerardeau areal can give me some hints as to where to detect or would be willing to go out and detect with me

Thanks for reading
I'm brand new to the forum as well as the hobby itself ..I live in the area north of Cape Girardeau ...I am assembling equipment and doing research ..in particular the civil war era and the movements, encampments and skirmishes involving both US and CSA troops in our area
I have the beginnings of where prospective hunts should be but I have not started the permissions segment of actually get boots on the ground yet
So I am not in position to be of any help to you and would if I could .. but I certainly wish you a safe and successful trip

Bear

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife was born and raised in Cape Girardeau. I haven,t researched the area but there should be some good stuff there.Possibly river related since it,s right on the Mississippi.I believe there was some Civil War activity around Cairo,Illinois,not far from Cape. Research man,research is your friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread