Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was enjoying the fall colors and 'prospecting' the woods for sites to MD next year and found this nice winter upcycle project in the woods. I walked away from it but had to harvest they maybe levelling this place soon. Hope ya'll had a great day, thank you for looking!

Attachments

• singer.JPG
    singer.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1526.JPG
    IMG_1526.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • in situ.JPG
    in situ.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 69
Upvote 12

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like an interesting site but tough to detect because of the vegetation. That Singer Sewing Machine frame must have given a signal through the vegetation, though. What are you going to use it for?
Canine teeth in the skull make me think of dog.

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like an interesting site but tough to detect because of the vegetation. That Singer Sewing Machine frame must have given a signal through the vegetation, though. What are you going to use it for?
Was a cool hike, I'm not going to metal detect that particular place you're right, too much trash was just be-bopping through the woods in an area soon to be developed and eyeballed the singer frame in the woods, no metal detector used was just trying to see if there were any colonial age cellar holes in the region before the dozers come in (lots of development in this area) but did not look super promising. I might swing a machine around that big flat rock as there was a civil war skirmish not terribly far from here so maybe a camp near the flat rock who knows until you swing!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was enjoying the fall colors and 'prospecting' the woods for sites to MD next year and found this nice winter upcycle project in the woods. I walked away from it but had to harvest they maybe levelling this place soon. Hope ya'll had a great day, thank you for looking!
That’s an oldie!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
oops never answered your question: table base, thinking end table to make my morning coffee on...going to find the wood part floating in the Potomac river this summer..lol

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeap, and people buy animal skulls in the UK as well.
That's cool had a neat look to it, maybe make a totem type art project with it as ground is quickly becoming too hard to dig need projects to fill digging void in winter! HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread