Las Vegas Area - Looking for a Detecting Buddy

ashmatk

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2006
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5
Hello. Been at it for a while. Looking for coins, relics, etc. with my CZ-5. Having good luck out of town at the beach and at some parks, but lousy at the ghost towns - so much trash. Looking for someone to hunt with. I have lots of, what I thought, would be good areas, but my technique must be lousy, because I can't find anything good. Hoping an experienced buddy might help. weather's getting nice. Give me a call if you're up for an outing this spring/summer.

warped digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. Been at it for a while. Looking for coins, relics, etc. with my CZ-5. Having good luck out of town at the beach and at some parks, but lousy at the ghost towns - so much trash. Looking for someone to hunt with. I have lots of, what I thought, would be good areas, but my technique must be lousy, because I can't find anything good. Hoping an experienced buddy might help. weather's getting nice. Give me a call if you're up for an outing this spring/summer.

Hey,
Also just moved here. [email protected] is my email. Message me and I'll help ya search the ground. Live up near N Jones and Tropical
Cheers and happy digging!!!
Dean

Scubaman2

Sep 16, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow - these threads are getting old. But, if anybody in the Vegas area is still out there and interested in detecting, gold prospecting. Let me know. Am really interested in hitting some of the old mining camps or even local parks looking for that elusive diamond ring.:laughing7:

iyaoyassfwsp

Mar 16, 2014
Hanford Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350, Treasure Commander TC2X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In town for 3 weeks have my gear AT PRO and TDI PRO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions